• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Thats neat, that positive!!"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I'll tell you this...everyone in the room thought it was funny...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

slapping the podium was a little much, but CJL basically pwnd McNegative [i like that].

i'm as hard on the Bulls as anyone when their performance warrants it, but i don't want a "journalist" feeding me slanted opinions.

provide me with news and details about the team and let me make my own f*&*^n decision.

i don't need my news filtered through a writer with an agenda.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I'll tell you this...everyone in the room thought it was funny...

• Content Count:  1,633

slapping the podium was a little much, but CJL basically pwnd McNegative [i like that].

i'm as hard on the Bulls as anyone when their performance warrants it, but i don't want a "journalist" feeding me slanted opinions.

provide me with news and details about the team and let me make my own f*&*^n decision.

• Content Count:  1,894

I didnt think there was anything wrong with what happened, I have a problem with a horrible postpame interview lol, it was paintful to watch. Greg didnt even get to finish the question before he was answering. I now know truly what he meant in the other thread.

• Content Count:  5,244

There is always an opinion with the media.....It's the name of the game, kiddo...

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Anybody that has ever spent any time in the Athletics Building can tell you the same thing about BM.  He doesn't exactly have a good reputation with anyone over there.  And to think Duemig spent his first two segments of his show today talking about it.  That guy just doesn't get it. 

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

You guys kill me. Brett does a good job covering USF. Its not his job to pleasure USF fans or coaches (as apparently Greg has the position locked down.)

Brett is a reporter and he does a good job of reporting on USF, not publishing fluff like: "Fewer penalties not always a good thing." Again a reporter and not USF PR director or USF apologist. If you remember where this all started, it was CJL that started it. He shut down and stopped talking to the media when Brett starting reporting on the USF Football/Ganga team and subsequent suspensions. Hate to tell you but that was news and as a alumnus of the University of South Florida I want to know when our scholarship "student" athletes are hurting the team and the schools reputation. CJL whined and cried and took his rattle and pacifier home for half a season. God forbid someone report the truth. That was his low point as to this point IMO.

Brett has the courage to do a job even though doing it probably gets him disliked by the coaches making his job all the more difficult. If the political writers had been doing this for the last two decades this country would be much better off and probably not at war or in a "recession."

You bring your own perspective to a story too, don't forget that. I saw that Sun Bowl article and reveled in USF getting CREDIT for spoiling a backroom deal with some a-holes trying to subvert the contract and team selection system.

• Content Count:  12,293

i think brett and greg do a great job of balancing each other out.

greg is uber-positive to the point of cheerleading but always has information to pass along.  brett is always looking to stir the pot and talk bring up valid points that USF fans don't like to talk about.

• Content Count:  3,084

Leavitt acts like a fool.  He grinded his teeth and shook his hand like a complete weirdo.  Then continues to act like a 12 year old and smacks the podium.  God forbid someone would ask you a negative question when you are losing in conference in a terrible football conference.  Some of you will defend this guy at all causes.  Grow up Leavitt.

Archived