• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it time to stop selling beer at USF Football games?

Should USF ban the sale of alcholo during football games at Raymond James?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Not to change the subject or to be too rude, but WTF is Knight_Flight doing still posting here?  Have you already been banned at our opponents sites?  Did you run out of "bad calls" to complain about on Brandon's good time emporium?  It's time to move on.

Hey, he's just over here telling us how they do it in their new OCS!  I mean it works so well for them, seeing as how their fans are so courteous to opposing fans!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

I could hold my liquor better and was a more responsible drinker at 18 than a huge portion of the thirty something crowd I see at our games. 

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

The fact that you were drinking at 18 means you were breaking a law...which AUTOMATICALLY negates your claim of being a "responsible drinker."

I realize the underage drinking laws are laughed off by many (and probably MOST on this board), but it's still the law....and one you can get into some pretty big trouble for breaking.

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone willing to pay for all those extra ushers, TSA security and police officers to prevent overt drunks from drinking in the stadium and underage drinkers in the parking lot?

Is anyone willing to pay higher ticket prices?

Man, the sounds of crickets and cicadas is deafening.

• Content Count:  743

Absolutely no.

Then everyone will sneak in whiskey and then become REAL ********

This.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone willing to pay for all those extra ushers, TSA security and police officers to prevent overt drunks from drinking in the stadium and underage drinkers in the parking lot?

Yes, I will pay higher ticket prices which can go towards extra help, without questions.  But I will not pay the salaries of the ushers, security and police officers is thats what you are alluding to. 

no crickets. 

• Content Count:  1,260

You didn't give anyone a chance to answer. I bet the answer from most alums would be yes  :)

(BTW, with that kind of argument...are you sure you are going to vote democrat?  :D)

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

At $7 per beer, I think you are already charging fans for ushers, etc. 

If a person has four beers, they just paid for an usher for the entire game. 

• Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

Tough call.  I would say yes but I know that would be quite unpopular.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

The number of posts and stories we're hearing about bad USF fans has made me think there needs to be a discussion about how much of this is alcohol related.

To be sure, it's hard to control things that happen before the game... but it may be time to at least entertain the thought of not selling beer at USF football games, along with a significant increase in patrols and arrests for underage drinking.

Thoughts?

absolutely

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I could hold my liquor better and was a more responsible drinker at 18 than a huge portion of the thirty something crowd I see at our games. 

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

The fact that you were drinking at 18 means you were breaking a law...which AUTOMATICALLY negates your claim of being a "responsible drinker."

I realize the underage drinking laws are laughed off by many (and probably MOST on this board), but it's still the law....and one you can get into some pretty big trouble for breaking.

you can fight and die for your country but you cant drink???

Archived