• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it time to stop selling beer at USF Football games?

Should USF ban the sale of alcholo during football games at Raymond James?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

>:( No beer = death of USF football

I'm sorry but if people feel harrased then USF needs to send over some freaking USF cops that are doing nothing back on main campus in addition to the Temple Terrace, HSCO, and TPD they already have at Ray Jay.

Beer is not the probelm its how these people were brought up at home, they were not raised right... plus at every single Lightning game, either home or on the road their is at least 2-3 fist fights in the crowd between fans, and about 5-10 arrests according to the lecture they gave out a year ago at Ice Fest about how to act to visting fans.

Heck up in Gainseville a few years back some Gator fans beat a UGA fan to death in the parking lot, I think people are making this out to be bigger then it is, and blamming beer for peoples actions.

Its like blaming video games or Beavis and Butthead when kids go crazy and shot some one or burn down a house...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Beer lovers across the world revolt against the adminstration. There is nothing better than doing a keg stand with a scantily clad USF coeds during a Bulls tailgate, young or old!

I am The Sheriff and I approve of this message.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

How bout limiting sales to adults over the age of . . . . say, 40?  Yeah, that's the ticket!

I'm pretty sure the ones who are causing the most trouble are so drunk off their ass by the time the game starts from tailgating that it's not a huge factor. I had a great experience at Kansas, and aside from some boo's to kansas fans before the game, I saw no violence like I saw at the UCF game.

How bout limiting sales to adults over the age of . . . . say, 40?  Yeah, that's the ticket!

A simple personality test would do much better... age has nothing to do with it, its how they were raised, the a-holes at the games are the same ones that as kids were allowed to yell back at their parents, were never spanked and instead got put in time out and have no manors or disapline what so ever.

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

If you need beer to enjoy anything then you already have a problem.

cheers

swatpamike

Hello All

cheers

swatpamike

Bingo, plus alcohol reduces ones ability to control themselves and generally reveals ones true self... its the Mel Gibson theory, sober he is fond of jews, drunk he hates them - which is the real Mel Gibson?

The sober one that tries to be loved by all, or the drunk one that for some reason hates jewish people?

Social Science crapola...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Hello All

cheers

swatpamike

That's really all it boils down to, yes.

• Content Count:  883

To answer the original question, HELL NO.

• Content Count:  4,738

banning alcohol sales will lead to a boost in sales in liquor and flasks.

and these

newphoto.jpg

Archived