• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game Friday 9/5 **Per Orlando Sentinel**

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

say F them--- let's start clearing house and banning any idiot associated with UCF. I can live without this retarded conversation they seem to think we give a tiny hairless rats-ass about.

I don't think people are banned just for retarded conversation .....

it is a rivalry

and one usf should keep alive

He can go too as far as I'm concerned

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Do we know when tickets will go on sale?   I'd hate to miss out on the beat down. 

You'll have to call our ticket department to get in on our allotment, and I'm sure that we will sell our tiny allotment.  

Sure about that?

USF returned 3,000 unsold tix out of their 5,000 tix allotment from their last game in Orlando in '06. (From St Pete Times: USF had sold 1,976 tickets, well short of its allotment.

Why would this time be any different?

what a bunch of BS

We brought plenty of fans to that game and you know it.

get a life scrub

Mike....sorry...just using info from Greg's article back in Sept 2006.

Out of USF's official allotment of 5,000....USF only sold 1,976 tix. (Rest were returned to UCF).

USF students and student groups bought another 1,200 outside of USF's official allotment package.

Mike...if you have a problem with the info Greg is providing, please take it up with him.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Do we know when tickets will go on sale?   I'd hate to miss out on the beat down. 

You'll have to call our ticket department to get in on our allotment, and I'm sure that we will sell our tiny allotment.  

Sure about that?

USF returned 3,000 unsold tix out of their 5,000 tix allotment from their last game in Orlando in '06. (From St Pete Times: USF had sold 1,976 tickets, well short of its allotment.

Why would this time be any different?

what a bunch of BS

We brought plenty of fans to that game and you know it.

get a life scrub

Mike....sorry...just using info from Greg's article back in Sept 2006.

Out of USF's official allotment of 5,000....USF only sold 1,976 tix. (Rest were returned to UCF).

USF students and student groups bought another 1,200 outside of USF's official allotment package.

Mike...if you have a problem with the info Greg is providing, please take it up with him.

Wow, I think having read this line of reasoning, I am actually dumber. It's like saying the giants didn't win the super bowl because John Madden was quoted as saying they didn't have a chance. But, if you had actually watched the game, you would know that they did win.

If you were there, you know there were more than 3200, or whatever you are coming up with, USF fans there. I personally bought mine from ticketmaster. With a stadium that UCF had no chance to sell out, a lot of people probably just bought them at the gate.

You're comparing that to the game this year in your mini-stadium? There won't be all of those extra tickets available to USF fans this year, so everyone will have to try to get them from USF.

• Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

seriously--- is that all these punkass Knight fans do all day-- hang around and monitor the USF message board?

I say F them--- let's start clearing house and banning any idiot associated with UCF. I can live without this retarded conversation they seem to think we give a tiny hairless rats-ass about.

Yeah, they are absolutely unbelievable.  I have said this before but....  If USF lost 64-12 (and it looked worse) I would not be writing trash on the other team's board.  Oh wait, I do not do that anyway, I never go to their board. 

There is no doubt in my mind that this game means more to the UCF fans.  By the fourth quarter of the bloodbath, all USF fans except for me had left my immediate area leaving only a few UCF fans.  They all kept looking at me in disgust as I laughed after every play that went USF's way. I was sort of impressed that these kids stuck with their team but any time I started to feel bad for them I would stop myself thinking that KL, STK, the gimp(or wimp) Sir Gallahad, etc. could be in that group. I only stayed in that heat to enjoy the moment thinking that these guys would not darken our doors until next year (plus I enjoy seeing guys who normally do not play get a chance), boy am I foolish! 

• Content Count:  526

seriously--- is that all these punkass Knight fans do all day-- hang around and monitor the USF message board?

I say F them--- let's start clearing house and banning any idiot associated with UCF. I can live without this retarded conversation they seem to think we give a tiny hairless rats-ass about.

Yeah, they are absolutely unbelievable.  I have said this before but....  If USF lost 64-12 (and it looked worse) I would not be writing trash on the other team's board.  Oh wait, I do not do that anyway, I never go to their board. 

There is no doubt in my mind that this game means more to the UCF fans.  By the fourth quarter of the bloodbath, all USF fans except for me had left my immediate area leaving only a few UCF fans.  They all kept looking at me in disgust as I laughed after every play that went USF's way. I was sort of impressed that these kids stuck with their team but any time I started to feel bad for them I would stop myself thinking that KL, STK, the gimp(or wimp) Sir Gallahad, etc. could be in that group. I only stayed in that heat to enjoy the moment thinking that these guys would not darken our doors until next year (plus I enjoy seeing guys who normally do not play get a chance), boy am I foolish! 

Exactly Misson9...based on all of the UCiFers comments I would think they won 64-12.  But the cold and harsh reality is that USF did and are undefeated against them.  Knight Light, Orlando Man, et al.  Why do you come to our bord and "pretend" that your better than us?  Just go to your stupid website USFissues, or whatever its called, .com. 

I can say that I dont troll your ****** board and I definately wouldnt if we lost 64-12, 3-0.

• Content Count:  526

UCifers.....

You must like for us to recall the ass beating we gave UCiF.  I'll tell you honestly that I don't even think about it until you post a stupid ****** comment.  When I think about our season I think about Auburn win, WVU win, tough losses, and Sun Bowl invite and loss....NOT UCF!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  500

I'd be happy to lay another ass whooping on the Gnats on national T.V. We can officially kill the "rivarly" on the "duece".

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Can someone make a shirt with a 119-43 score on it??

That is the combined score of our three wins versus the Tinmen.

• Content Count:  136

Can someone make a shirt with a 119-43 score on it??

That is the combined score of our three wins versus the Tinmen.

Nah... Wait till after this year when it will be 200-43 or something...

Of course we hopefully won't have to knock away the little pests when we're done whipping them on the field after this season...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

They can't touch us in football, so they use the "ur grades suck cuz I said so, LOL!" and "ur players are teh criminalz!!1!" excuses.  The best are the people that say our degrees are worthless and any employer sees USF and automatically turns anyone away.

You can 100% bank on the fact that if they were 3-0 against us, they would not be mentioning one thing about anything other than football.

It's pretty much like saying "Well, I know that I can't beat you, but....but....but...............your momma is fat!". 

Yeah, it's weak, but they have to spend their forum time putting us down in some way.

Archived