• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game Friday 9/5 **Per Orlando Sentinel**

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

You like to make fun of our "High School" stadium for it's capacity.  Last I checked, we have a higher capacity than most of your conference AND we modeled it after Louisville's stadium - also in YOUR conference. 

field-new1.jpg

Someone help me out....is that Papa John's stadium or UCF's?  I can't tell them apart.

Where's the chain link fence?

Plus, those sure look like individual seats, even in the endzone .... I think the only thing they modeled after the Cards stadium was the lights.... **** nice lights, though.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

You like to make fun of our "High School" stadium for it's capacity.  Last I checked, we have a higher capacity than most of your conference AND we modeled it after Louisville's stadium - also in YOUR conference. 

field-new1.jpg

Someone help me out....is that Papa John's stadium or UCF's?  I can't tell them apart.

Where's the chain link fence?

Plus, those sure look like individual seats, even in the endzone .... I think the only thing they modeled after the Cards stadium was the lights.... **** nice lights, though.

Yes, all seat backs and no chain link. 

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc plays in a poor conference

and is now probably 6th best team in state and falling further behind

how anyone can justify spending that kind of money to build that program a staidum is beyond reason

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Some of y'all may not want to come to this game because of the sheer fact that you will be floored by how much nicer UCF is compared to USF.  But all kidding aside....I hope y'all make it up for the game.  We sold out for Marshall and Tulane, too...so selling out for USF is because of the obvious.  It's not like the Texas game where they were two seasons away from being National Champs and a national traditional power.  It'll be a tough ticket due to the fact that it's an easy game for USF to travel to and there's state bragging rights, no matter what.

Call it what you want...but I live in Tampa and get crap from USF fans when ever I wear my UCF stuff around.  Even at work if I wore a UCF polo on fridays...I'd get "Go Bulls" all the time.

As far as the game in Orlando...come up and see it for what it is...it's a nice campus to check out and enjoy yourselves.  You'll see why an on-campus stadium is so much different in enviroment alone!  But don't go crying to the state once you see our basketball arena.  I don't think your brass will be too happy to see what they gave us...and not USF.  And yes...it was paid by the state!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

It'll be a tough ticket due to the fact that it's an easy game for USF to travel to and there's state bragging rights, no matter what.

You must mean east-west central Florida bragging rights - not the the state.  I don't think anoyne outside the I-4 stretch between Orlando and Tampa really cares.  And that includes part of Tampa too.

• Content Count:  5,241

I cant think of a better way to start my weekend then going to see some college football.

Ill be there. It cant be worse than FAU's soccer stadium

• Content Count:  639

I saw some of that FAU-USF game, now that is a high school stadium. FAU does have plans for a 30k on campus stadium but not sure the timetable/funding will go through for them. They have horrible support

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I saw some of that FAU-USF game, now that is a high school stadium. FAU does have plans for a 30k on campus stadium but not sure the timetable/funding will go through for them. They have horrible support

You had horrible support and financials yet you built a stadium.  I'm sure they can figure it out.

• Content Count:  2,239

Compared to FAU, we had it made.  They may have more private donor potential due to Boca beimg wealthy, but our fan support is at least twice theirs.

ZBC, you're letting your Orlando hatred blind you again.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Hey DP or 813,

Do you think ESPN will put the overhead cam in for our game over at your stadium?  Did you have that cam for any of your games last year at home?  We had it for our Friday night game against WVU last year. 

Archived