• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game Friday 9/5 **Per Orlando Sentinel**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

so is this game on a friday or not?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

its sad how the national media thinks this is a rivalry

they are our rivalry

84 miles away

like it  or not

we nbeed to play them every year

I think this pretty much tips the scales in favor of the non-rivalry camp ...

• Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

I don't want the series to continue, but I mean fan numbers dramatically increase for the game.  That shows soemthing.

Looking at the breakdown of the increase in attendance for the games, it shows the Kanigits are more interested in this game than our fans our ...

• Content Count:  349

any espn game on a friday is a great opportunity  for usf  to show the world how good we are

Except to the ones we want to show the most how good we are?

I extremely disapprove of Friday night games... Thursday... ok... let's do it... but not Friday night. I want the high school recruits to be able to see us.

Oh, and as for the UCiF being 85 miles away and so they should be our rivals... Gainesville is only an extra 45 miles away... why can't they be our Rivals? Tally is even further than us from Gainesville, and yet FSU and UF are rivals! Oh, and then Tally to Miami is almost 500 miles away and yet FSU and Miami are rivals... we're only half that distance... why can't Miami be our rivals?

Actually, I think that last one will turn out to be the case once we get another game or two into the series... I have a feeling that will be an intense rivalry, something along the lines of what UF and FSU were when they were both at their peaks...

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

so is this game on a friday or not?

I am betting yes since O'Liar told the UCF crowd last week that the usf game would be on Friday night. 

• Content Count:  206

How do we really know.....I mean if O"LIAR said it...then well you get my point?  ;)

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

the attendance position won't hold water if the Bulls continue to fill the stands regardless of the opponent.

heated rivalry? hardly

ass-beating? yes

and I am hardly afraid that UCF is about to jump up and bite any BCS team in the ass-- save a depleted and defacto NC State.

• Content Count:  253

Do we know when tickets will go on sale?  I'd hate to miss out on the beat down. 

• Content Count:  526

any espn game on a friday is a great opportunity  for usf  to show the world how good we are

Oh, and as for the UCiF being 85 miles away and so they should be our rivals... Gainesville is only an extra 45 miles away... why can't they be our Rivals? Tally is even further than us from Gainesville, and yet FSU and UF are rivals! Oh, and then Tally to Miami is almost 500 miles away and yet FSU and Miami are rivals... we're only half that distance... why can't Miami be our rivals?

Actually, I think that last one will turn out to be the case once we get another game or two into the series... I have a feeling that will be an intense rivalry, something along the lines of what UF and FSU were when they were both at their peaks...

You make a great point. We can be rivals with ANY team in Florida.  Then why do we have to be rivals with a second rate, second class school?  I say we not play them again unless they join the Big East by some miracle.

Also, I only like playing them cuz they really THINK they're on on our level, not cuz I have a real interest in playing them every year.  I always love pushing around someone that truly thinks they're as good or better than us.

• Content Count:  1,457

Any time, Any place, Any where - we will beat the pants off those golden knights.

Archived