• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game Friday 9/5 **Per Orlando Sentinel**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Do we know when tickets will go on sale?   I'd hate to miss out on the beat down. 

You'll have to call our ticket department to get in on our allotment, and I'm sure that we will sell our tiny allotment.  If not, try eBay or Ticketmaster, because I don't think you'll be able to get any from the UCiF site.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Do we know when tickets will go on sale?   I'd hate to miss out on the beat down. 

You'll have to call our ticket department to get in on our allotment, and I'm sure that we will sell our tiny allotment.  

Sure about that?

USF returned 3,000 unsold tix out of their 5,000 tix allotment from their last game in Orlando in '06. (From St Pete Times: USF had sold 1,976 tickets, well short of its allotment.

Why would this time be any different?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Because it's a different year and we're not playing in the ghetto Sh1trus Dump?

Because USF sent 8,000 to FAU (more than 85 miles away) last season?

Because it's the last game in the series?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You'll have to call our ticket department to get in on our allotment, and I'm sure that we will sell our tiny allotment.  

Sure about that?

USF returned 3,000 unsold tix out of their 5,000 tix allotment from their last game in Orlando in '06. (From St Pete Times: USF had sold 1,976 tickets, well short of its allotment.

To see the UCF team that gave us such a competitive game this past season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,460
  • Days Won:  13

Sure about that?

To see the UCF team that gave us such a competitive game this past season.

Who is better UCF or Kentucky Wesland or whoever we played in the first game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

Sure about that?

what a bunch of BS

We brought plenty of fans to that game and you know it.

get a life scrub

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

the attendance position won't hold water if the Bulls continue to fill the stands regardless of the opponent.

heated rivalry? hardly

ass-beating? yes

and I am hardly afraid that UCF is about to jump up and bite any BCS team in the ass-- save a depleted and defacto NC State.

it is a rivalry

and one usf should keep alive

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Sure about that?

From my recollection those 1,976 USF fans were awfully loud at the end of the game when your boys were trying to score at that end of the stadium and even louder when they didn't  ;)

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

seriously--- is that all these punkass Knight fans do all day-- hang around and monitor the USF message board?

I say F them--- let's start clearing house and banning any idiot associated with UCF. I can live without this retarded conversation they seem to think we give a tiny hairless rats-ass about.

• Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

say F them--- let's start clearing house and banning any idiot associated with UCF. I can live without this retarded conversation they seem to think we give a tiny hairless rats-ass about.

I don't think people are banned just for retarded conversation .....

it is a rivalry

and one usf should keep alive

Archived