• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF game Friday 9/5 **Per Orlando Sentinel**

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone make a shirt with a 119-43 score on it??

Let me guess...that's the combined USF SAT and ACT totals?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's pretty much like saying "Well, I know that I can't beat you, but....but....but...............your momma is fat!". 

Was I right, or was I right?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

No, that's the reported and actual number fo fans that showed up at the Citrus Dump to watch you guys play UAB 2 years ago.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

UCF is still awaiting the release of the complete schedule from Conference USA, but there is a little more clarity for the Knights regarding the non-conference portion of the 2008 football schedule.

The Knights are still set to open their '08 schedule against South Carolina State on Aug. 31, their first Division I-AA opponent since they opened the 2006 season against Villanova.

The final installment of the current series with USF, however, is now slated for Friday, Sept. 5 -- the first non-Saturday meeting between the schools.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-fbcucf1508feb15,0,257443.story

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

It's up on Greg's blog too.

More time to prep for Kansas.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

The truth hurts doesn't it Tinman.  Enjoy cusa.

• Content Count:  98

Keep in mind that due to the tiny size of their high-school stadium, USF will probably only get 5,000 tickets at most.  I hope to make it, but my world will not be crushed if I am left out in the cold.

The funny thing is that the UCiF athletic department knows that USF will be their best game this season, so they are charging $45.00 per ticket, instead of the usual $35.00.

I don't have a dog in this fight outside of wanting this game to continue because I like the atmosphere it brings.  But just to add a little reality into this, UCF's stadium seats  45,301.  If they have a "tiny" stadium, than the Big East has issues:

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Cincy - 35,000

Cuse - 49,950

WVU - 60,000

Rutgers - 42,000

The other two Big East teams, USF and PItt play in NFL stadiums.  So out of the five Big East teams that play on campus, only two have larger stadiums than Central Florida.  You can all it an erector set, fine, but I went to a UCF game this year against Memphis and that was the loudest small stadium I have ever been in. 

• Content Count:  639

Keep in mind that due to the tiny size of their high-school stadium, USF will probably only get 5,000 tickets at most.  I hope to make it, but my world will not be crushed if I am left out in the cold.

The funny thing is that the UCiF athletic department knows that USF will be their best game this season, so they are charging $45.00 per ticket, instead of the usual $35.00.

I don't have a dog in this fight outside of wanting this game to continue because I like the atmosphere it brings.  But just to add a little reality into this, UCF's stadium seats  45,301.  If they have a "tiny" stadium, than the Big East has issues:

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Cincy - 35,000

Cuse - 49,950

WVU - 60,000

Rutgers - 42,000

The other two Big East teams, USF and PItt play in NFL stadiums.  So out of the five Big East teams that play on campus, only two have larger stadiums than Central Florida.  You can all it an erector set, fine, but I went to a UCF game this year against Memphis and that was the loudest small stadium I have ever been in. 

Finally, a voice of reason, thanks for posting.

a 3rd down at the 'high school' stadium

Quick view of Memory Mall Tailgating

Archived