• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Safe hotel locations for FIU

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I just booked a brand new Courtyard for $89 introductory rate.  It is near the Dolphin Mall and less than 2 miles from the FIU stadium.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/miadm-courtyard-miami-at-dolphin-mall/

Thanks for the heads up. We booked a room here. Great location, name you can trust, and a brand new hotel....can't miss.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

;D  Great Rate for AAA members @ $80 per night!  King room w/sofa bed sweet deal!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

;D  Great Rate for AAA members @ $80 per night!  King room w/sofa bed sweet deal!!!

Thanks nobull.  I just changed my reservation to AAA and got the $80 rate.  Now I just hope I can get tickets to the game.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know anything about parking at the new stadium?  I booked at the Courtyard too.  Thanks for the heads up!

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Booked at the Hampton. $4.00 more for the room, but  FREE BREAKFAST!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  2,511

You people who think Miami is some "scary place full of lawlessness and murder" are the stupidest backwoods morons alive.  Are you scared of a few brown skinned Cuban Americans who only speak Spanish?  Better get used to it, because minorities will outnumber whites in the USA by 2042.

Most of Miami is very civilized and safe, in fact Miami probably has more civilized safe areas than Tampa.

It is funny how someone wants the location of FIU so they can Google it.  Ever think of using Google to find the location of FIU?  Jebus, some of you people do not deserve computers.  This link here took me all but 20 seconds to find via Google -> Google Map of FIU Stadium

If you are not looking for a cheap hotel, then stay near South Beach where you can walk or taxi to the night life.  Trust me, Miami's night life makes Tampa's night life look like two rednecks in a hog slapping contest.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I just booked a brand new Courtyard for $89 introductory rate.  It is near the Dolphin Mall and less than 2 miles from the FIU stadium.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/miadm-courtyard-miami-at-dolphin-mall/

Thanks for the heads up. We booked a room here. Great location, name you can trust, and a brand new hotel....can't miss.

We are booked at that same new Courtyard hotel for Fri & Sat nights.

• Content Count:  141

I've heard people say a safe distance from Miami beings somewhere around Jacksonville.

Joking aside, any of the major brand hotels around FIU campus in Western Dade are fine.

• Content Count:  1,633

You people who think Miami is some "scary place full of lawlessness and murder" are the stupidest backwoods morons alive.  Are you scared of a few brown skinned Cuban Americans who only speak Spanish?  Better get used to it, because minorities will outnumber whites in the USA by 2042.

Most of Miami is very civilized and safe, in fact Miami probably has more civilized safe areas than Tampa.

It is funny how someone wants the location of FIU so they can Google it.  Ever think of using Google to find the location of FIU?  Jebus, some of you people do not deserve computers.  This link here took me all but 20 seconds to find via Google -> Google Map of FIU Stadium

If you are not looking for a cheap hotel, then stay near South Beach where you can walk or taxi to the night life.  Trust me, Miami's night life makes Tampa's night life look like two rednecks in a hog slapping contest.

Maybe not so much all of that gibberish, but my thoughts are that people, regardless of their color, don't want to stay in the "hood." I like my hubcaps, and my girlfriend doesn't care to be raped.

Does it make us racists because we want to be safe and in a nice neighborhood?

• Content Count:  1,633

AND!!!!!!!!

You called us "you people," you bigot you....

Archived