• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kevin Smith is coming back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

O'Leary may have lied to Kevin.  Hey, it's in his nature!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The funny thing to me is... he used O'LEARY as his deciding factor.

You know, the NFL has these whole committees where you can submit your name and they'll evaluate your potential draft position.  Relying on O'Leary "working his NFL contacts" and coming back with a "low 2nd round to 4th round" result for that decision seems pretty suspect to me. 

I'm just saying... KS isn't going to get the most non-biased evaluation of his potential from a guy who's program stands to take a step backwards if he leaves.  Nobody else has a problem with this?

Word in Orlando is that O'Leary really stressed to Smith how important it is to have your degree. He was quoted as saying "graduation is important, all 14 of my degrees are special to me"

• Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

You know, the NFL has these whole committees where you can submit your name and they'll evaluate your potential draft position.  Relying on O'Leary "working his NFL contacts" and coming back with a "low 2nd round to 4th round" result for that decision seems pretty suspect to me. 

I'm just saying... KS isn't going to get the most non-biased evaluation of his potential from a guy who's program stands to take a step backwards if he leaves.  Nobody else has a problem with this?

Word in Orlando is that O'Leary really stressed to Smith how important it is to have your degree. He was quoted as saying "graduation is important, all 14 of my degrees are special to me"

That is funny.  ;D

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Thanks OEI!  I have a major problem with this.  Like I said I hope his mom has some serious cash to put down so that they can get at least a million dollar policy, jic O'liar ruins his earning potential.  He should go get his money.  The BS will always be there for him to get if he wants it.  Vince Carter eventually got his.

• Content Count:  6,928

So what is the Over / under on Smiths yardage v USF in Mickey Town?

they could use 55 as a baseline..........

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

It's not like they are playing for anything other than a CUSA trophy.  Apparantly UCF players have better grasp of reality than their fans.  He seems content to settle for mediocrity and wants a second shot at it!

• Content Count:  8,158

Also, I wonder what Smith's degree is in... it must be something that will be really lucrative if his NFL chances fall through... ;)

• Content Count:  3,078

Also, I wonder what Smith's degree is in... it must be something that will be really lucrative if his NFL chances fall through... ;)

wasnt he that one that said his favorite class was Line Dancing?

• Content Count:  6,557

Kevin Smith meet Mr Andre Hall.

Andre had 2 1300 yard seasons with around 200 carries.

Kevin has had 1 2000+ yard season with over 400 carries.

Andre was incredible to watch and was productive against great defenses.

KEvin is incredible to watch, but has not yet proven to be successful against decent defenses.

Andre stayed with the Bulls a second year, put up similar numbers when in his junior year he was projected to be drafted.

Andre was not drafted and has played sparingly with moderate success for the Broncos.  There is no statistical or other method of analysis other than "feelings" that make it seem kevin would be any more or less successful at the next level.

• Content Count:  645

wasnt he that one that said his favorite class was Line Dancing?

Yes it is.  When they did his profile during the Championship game, he listed his favorite class as Country Line Dancing.  :D

I understand it is hard to take challenging courses during football season, but come on....

Serious question though - What is his major?  And how does he have time for an elective like that?

Archived