• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Charlotte 49ers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Bryson W said:

Yeah, usf was getting terrible calls or clear missed calls... can't really blame the refs on a 15 point choke job.

Refs were def all over the place to me as well...thought they benefited charlotte more in first half and us in second...but could be optics because of score...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bryson W said:

My friend left the game early cause he had to study and found the guy who got kicked out just sitting in the parking lot… they got a photo together 🤦‍♂️

So he knows what an ******* looks like... Donkeys butt hole

Edited by BDYZR
  • Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Bryson W said:
2 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Here's the bad guys' thread from last night. A lot of them pretty much blamed the officials for their team's choke job. I also thought the refs were not great and made (or missed) bad calls against USF. Fans are funny...   Oh, and "Scoreboard!!!" 😁

https://forums.ninernation.net/t/2023-24-49er-mbb-game-22-charlotte-usf-2-6-9-00-pm-espn2/37357/273

Yeah, usf was getting terrible calls or clear missed calls... can't really blame the refs on a 15 point choke job.

How most fans see any call that goes against them in a game:

image.png.27fb2baaf2e0c2a1a9161bc910d695c5.png

BTW, I thought the refs in the UNT game were much worse than last night.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

The whole student section was pointing at him. It was impressive to see how quickly they found him. 

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Disappointed but typical, a rat is a rat in my book, especially in this circumstance.

Totally agree. Mad props to all the students pointing out that rat ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Chardizard said:

Refs were def all over the place to me as well...thought they benefited charlotte more in first half and us in second...but could be optics because of score...

Every call you make as a ref sucks for one team and the other team loves you. After my first game, winning coach says to me "Great game", losing coach "You $uck".  Same game, same ref.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Someone posted this fan perspective video on youtube of the last 2 minutes of game time from last night's game. Pretty awesome if you weren't able to be there (like myself) but want to feel the environment better than on TV.

• Go Bulls! 2

After seeing that video which shows the in-between game play action that isn't shown on TV, our in-house music is much better and more energizing than I remember in years past. It's loud and pumping and it shows. The fans are all moving around dancing and it's a party like environment. Much better. The hype guy seems to be good too compared to my memory of the football games guy. "Goooooooooooooooooooo Buuuuuullllllllllllllllls" in the nerdiest, cringiest tone imaginable lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

37 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

After seeing that video which shows the in-between game play action that isn't shown on TV, our in-house music is much better and more energizing than I remember in years past. It's loud and pumping and it shows. The fans are all moving around dancing and it's a party like environment. Much better. The hype guy seems to be good too compared to my memory of the football games guy. "Goooooooooooooooooooo Buuuuuullllllllllllllllls" in the nerdiest, cringiest tone imaginable lol

The hype guy last night was the same as football. You may be thinking of the PA announcer at RayJay. 

32 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The hype guy last night was the same as football. You may be thinking of the PA announcer at RayJay. 

You must be right. The YC guy seems to be good so he's definitely not the guy I remember being awful. Ray Jay PA Announcer must be the cringey one lol

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, USFBulls12 said:

You must be right. The YC guy seems to be good so he's definitely not the guy I remember being awful. Ray Jay PA Announcer must be the cringey one lol

You're thinking of the HOT pregame PA announcer.  That definitely needs to be reworked.

• Like 1