• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Charlotte 49ers

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

What looked like it could be a laugher win for Charlotte turned into a horror show in the YC.  Great comeback, great effort, great support by the crowd.  Return trip up to Charlotte will be packed and nuts.  Let's tell 'em:

image.png.581e1aff43991f20f83667f23c8ac891.png

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

GREAT GAME! Somebody earlier said the students would probably go home at half time. I guess with this team you have no choice but to stay to the end.  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

It was a clump of ice. Broke in a bunch of pieces. Then the idiot threw another thing at his fellow student section which promptly led to the police finding him.

This reminds me of when we were hot in football 2007, we just can't have nice things. Fans need to act like they've been there.

I personally believe it to be harmless drunken shenanigans, I find the Tom Foolery at times to be rather amusing, just kids being kids.  Doesn’t matter if you have been there or not, crowds and booze encourage Ballyhoo IMO. 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I personally believe it to be harmless drunken shenanigans, I find the Tom Foolery at times to be rather amusing, just kids being kids.  Doesn’t matter if you have been there or not, crowds and booze encourage Ballyhoo IMO. 

Yeah the kid tossed was completely sloshed I doubt he'll even remember doing it today.

• Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, stonedonkey said:

Yeah the kid tossed was completely sloshed I doubt he'll even remember doing it today.

They may have booked him for throwing something on the court, I have been booted from there as a student and only remember the cop saying to me as he opened the doors and pushed me outside and said get the hell out of here and don’t come back. That was in the days the wind would blow you out due to the roof.  It is amazing how quickly some kids will rat you out, no bro code in the stands. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:
11 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

It was a clump of ice. Broke in a bunch of pieces. Then the idiot threw another thing at his fellow student section which promptly led to the police finding him.

This reminds me of when we were hot in football 2007, we just can't have nice things. Fans need to act like they've been there.

"It's all fun and games until some loses an eye."

image.png.dd8473f72986b70e47889d9451bb289b.png

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

GOUSFBULLS.COM

TAMPA, Fla. (February 7, 2024) – The University of South Florida men's basketball team returned to the friendly confines of the Yuengling Center for an American Athletic...

• Content Count:  306
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They may have booked him for throwing something on the court, I have been booted from there as a student and only remember the cop saying to me as he opened the doors and pushed me outside and said get the hell out of here and don’t come back. That was in the days the wind would blow you out due to the roof.  It is amazing how quickly some kids will rat you out, no bro code in the stands. 

The whole student section was pointing at him. It was impressive to see how quickly they found him. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

After the announcement about the possible technical, I expected something to come out of the second level behind the benches, where there were at least a couple of 49er fans, at some point later in the game ...

Even the Evil Empire was impressed ....

WWW.TAMPABAY.COM

The Bulls take their first lead of the game with 29 seconds remaining in a victory that gives them sole possession of first place.