• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Renderings coming Tuesday!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Can you imagine if it ends up being metal bleachers, the exact thing we chastised the clown college to the east about?  I guess all the talk about waiting to do stuff the right way goes out the window....

I'm not sure who chastised the clowns for metal bleachers, but those are prevalent in most college stadiums, whereas their chain link section dividers are very chastise-worthy.  I imagine they'll soon get those out in a renovation.  That looks more like a public park or low level high school stadium.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

May be an image of 1 person, trampoline and text that says 'A USF BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR- WILL WEATHERFORD, WHEN DISCUSSING THE COMPLETION OF THE STADIUM BEING PUSHED TO 2027: "WE DON'T WANT A BOUNCE HOUSE, WE WANT OUR HOUSE. SOMETHING MUCH BETTER."'

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I like Our House!  We should put that on the outside of the stadium with 2 iconic U's.  I can see it now - The Publix Our House Stadium.  (substitute Yeungling, Outback, etc.)

Hey, where is that concert next weekend?  It's at Our House at USF!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Can you imagine if it ends up being metal bleachers, the exact thing we chastised the clown college to the east about?  I guess all the talk about waiting to do stuff the right way goes out the window....

Buddy, have I got news for you. A good chunk of the seating will likely be bleachers. It helps maximize number of seats with less space. Home side/club seats/high donor areas will be the most likely to have seatbacks, or at the very least get access to the comfy seatbacks to put on the bleachers (my money would be on actual seatbacks, cup holders and such).

The OCC dweebs get dunked on, not simply because of the metal bleachers, but because the entire aesthetic of their stadium is very much Fancy High School Chic.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Please, please put plastic contoured tops on any bleachers a la Tulane.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Where they gonna fit the pirate ship? 😕

• ???? 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I like Our House!  We should put that on the outside of the stadium with 2 iconic U's.  I can see it now - The Publix Our House Stadium.  (substitute Yeungling, Outback, etc.)

Hey, where is that concert next weekend?  It's at Our House at USF!

And we can play "Our House" by CSN&Y to get everyone super-hyped between the 3rd and 4th quarters!

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

May be an image of 1 person, trampoline and text that says 'A USF BOARD OF TRUSTEES CHAIR- WILL WEATHERFORD, WHEN DISCUSSING THE COMPLETION OF THE STADIUM BEING PUSHED TO 2027: "WE DON'T WANT A BOUNCE HOUSE, WE WANT OUR HOUSE. SOMETHING MUCH BETTER."'

A fun house?

image.png.e82186c7d9427ddfc088825dfca66b9b.png

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Some of you guys are absolutely insufferable. I’m not sure anything would bring you joy. If this doesn’t, nothing will. Go Bulls! Our own freaking on-campus football stadium!

100%

This time last year we were coming off season with one win, had just hired CAG, the stadium was still "I hope USF sees this through," we had no food, no jobs, and our pets' heads were falling off. 

Now, present day, we've increased our win total (especially against FBS teams), CAG seems legit, we have a clear path to an OCS, and are going bowling in a few weeks!

Metal support beams or not - let's be thankful for the progress we've made.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

4 minutes ago, Bull Gooner said:

100%

This time last year we were coming off season with one win, had just hired CAG, the stadium was still "I hope USF sees this through," we had no food, no jobs, and our pets' heads were falling off

Now, present day, we've increased our win total (especially against FBS teams), CAG seems legit, we have a clear path to an OCS, and are going bowling in a few weeks!

Metal support beams or not - let's be thankful for the progress we've made.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1