• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Renderings coming Tuesday!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

And 2027 will put us in our mid to upper 70s.  So I'll repeat something I've said before. I hope to live long enough to see it. 

Is our lease up at Ray Jay in 25 or 26? If 25 how much will they **** us on the rent for that extra year or do we move to Corbett?

Lease is up after 2027 season I believe 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

At least we have another extra year if needed if USF decides to add more to the stadium. So I assuming ticket prices will be the same while we are at Ray J. Hopefully we can keep fundraising to make the stadium even better.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

11 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Ah perfect!  Hopefully my last 36 dollar hot dog.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

4 hours ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

I think people get confused and are used to sporting venues that are constructed in suburbs with a sea of parking lots right next to it. A stadium being built on a university campus can just reuse the lots and garages spread throughout campus. And you're right about the closer lots, that's how we do it. One right next to the stadium and the softball lot are premium. Then as you get further out it's cheaper. You even have free parking on the further end of campus if you don't mind the walk.

Which is the lot that they slice your tires in?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, bull2bull said:

$300+ million does not get concrete support columns. Hate the skinny steel support columns holding up the stands. Looks cheap like a high school. It is essentially FSU's stadium...layer of concrete over a bounce house support structure. From underneath, it is going to look like FIU, FAU, UCF and FSU's stadiums......disappointed in that....is concrete support that much more....I guess so.

Extremely disappointing and hypocritical with the metal support structure..............and why is east west facing better when the QB is gonna be looking directly in the sun for half the game?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

It'll be less than that for night games.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

2 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

In the Summer, the sun will be in the southern sky, meaning maximized misery for the visitor's side during the hot part of the season and then more sun for everyone toward the end of the season when the warmth is welcomed.

Thanks Al Roker.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,176
  • Days Won:  56

2 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

He’s in a flipping helicopter?!?!?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Some of you guys are absolutely insufferable. I’m not sure anything would bring you joy. If this doesn’t, nothing will. Go Bulls! Our own freaking on-campus football stadium!

If 1990s Carmen Elektra was willing to blow my (mind) but the cost was $340M, I'm certain it would bring me joy (assuming I had $340M). If 2023 Carmen Elektra made the same offer, I can't say I would have the same level of joy (and wouldn't spend the money). Similarly, if TQL Stadium (1990s Carmen Elektra) was going down on campus for $340M then I would have all sorts of joy. Unfortunately, I am looking at 3 conspicuous heptagons masquerading as a 1990s Carmen Elektra. 

TQLSTADIUM.COM