• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Portal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

The only thing that may be accurate in that post is “best class ever” … and that may debatable up against, I think, CJL’s 2009 class. 

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

But QF and the rest only became the best class ever after TJ took over the offense. They looked like Sterling Gilbert was coaching out there under  Willy's lead.

Gilbert's offense broke records set by "Weist's offense" ..... Gilbert > Weist.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

So you got zero counter examples? Zero Bowl win Willy supports you sticking up for him.  Golesh topped his career  in one year. Thank God for Golesh!

image.png.c8ce92e5d305516c44bcfbfd6ef8df5b.png

Shocked Gossip GIF by Smart Money Mamas

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Do you remember how bad the offense was until TJ weist rant he GCO? Tags tried his offense every where else and nothing came close to the Weist GCO. People forget Willy sucked offensively without Weist calling plays and running the GCO. FSU ,Oregon, and FAU fans all say the same.

No doubt the offense was great under Weist in 2016, but the Syracuse turnaround game took place in 2015, with David Reaves & Danny Hope running the offense. I'm pretty certain Joe Kinnan joined USF in 2015 as well. Always wondered how big a role Kinnan had in getting the offense turned around. That GCO offense from the 2015 Syracuse game up until the South Carolina bowl game in 2016 was a thing of beauty. Looked great for the last half of the 2015 season under Reaves & Hope, and didn't miss a beat in 2016 under Hiller & Weist. Kinnan was there each year. The smooth transition into 2016 with two new coordinators may have had more to do with Kinnan than with Taggart, but that's just my guess. Don't really know for sure.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This thread is like the Realignment thread.  All kinds of terrific transfers incoming and this thread is a discussion of the Taggart offense.

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Who'sYourData? said:

This thread is like the Realignment thread.  All kinds of terrific transfers incoming and this thread is a discussion of the Taggart offense.

🤷‍♂️

Too much bitterness on this board. I'm grateful for Taggart's time here in the PAST and ready for a few more quality transfers for the 2024 season. I'm hopeing they rrach put to Gentle Hunt from FAMU. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Too much bitterness on this board. I'm grateful for Taggart's time here in the PAST and ready for a few more quality transfers for the 2024 season. I'm hopeing they rrach put to Gentle Hunt from FAMU. 

No bitterness.  Create another thread to talk about Taggart.  We just inked two SEC CB transfers.  Seems like something to talk about in the...*checks notes*...transfers thread. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

No bitterness.  Create another thread to talk about Taggart.  We just inked two SEC CB transfers.  Seems like something to talk about in the...*checks notes*...transfers thread. 

I wasnt referring to you. I just dont understand the level of disdain some have for Taggart. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Who is this Taggart guy y'all keep talking about? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Transfers Thread. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1