• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Consultant/ Contractor Helping Us?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,031
  • Days Won:  10

I am for whatever creative means helps us to increase attendance. However I am interested to see whether the uptick in attendance remains long-term vs just a few games; especially next year when our in state rivalry with UCF is replaced with FAU.

But I am for whatever works.

Edited by Triple B
Per request

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Whatever they're doing, it's making a difference. Think SoFlo Rodeo is a great idea, brand, and exciting movement for students/fans (although not a fan of the neon, but will take it for fan engagement). Pay them more to keep it up. 

It didn't work for the WBB game. A nice crowd but not because of the student section.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

It didn't work for the WBB game. A nice crowd but not because of the student section.

Sunday is always a tough sell for a student, nursing hangover while studying, coupled with binge watching makes a WBB game not happening.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,498
  • Days Won:  25

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I wonder if winning big games against top 25 teams or blue blood programs increases butts in the seats especially in the biggest sport Football?

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,498
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Guy seems like a grifter who went to a scam for profit christian "university". I like that the school is trying, but I hope they are not paying him much.

The only USF grifter is the guy advertising he is a USF Alumni  on twitter and  then marketing  and selling Jimmy Horn to Colorado with his sports media service. Imagine if he used his sports media service to bring players to Tampa and lobby local businesses for NIL money.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

I can work on 1099 if we need to bill any more consulting hours!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 1/23/2023 at 12:31 PM, The Sheriff said:

Let's give USF upper management some credit. They are a little slow at cultivating things - but at least they are trying. I remember some very insane fan college basketball experiences back in 2001/2002. I would love for every student to experience those moments... if anything, to cultivate more accidental Green and Gold babies from the experience that helps build a generation of kids growing up wanting to be Bulls.

i am all for that type of  cultivating

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

On 1/23/2023 at 6:32 PM, CousinRicky said:

Respectfully disagree. First level full with about 100-200 in the second level is a good crowd for USF WBB on a Sunday at 2pm. 

Could be attributed to different things: winning, the opponent, work done to cultivate student interest. 

Probably a portion to all, but the student crowd was better than expected. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Respectfully disagree. First level full with about 100-200 in the second level is a good crowd for USF WBB on a Sunday at 2pm. 

Could be attributed to different things: winning, the opponent, work done to cultivate student interest. 

Nice, WBB debate, designer gloves are off however still an open palm and hair pulling affair on a good night. Angry Korean Drama GIF by Viki

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

I didn't notice that many in the 2nd level. Looked like the section next to the band was pretty full. But in any case the women are fun to watch.

• Like 1