• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will be our defensive coordinator?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

This head coach is going to have an offense running 3 plays a minute and putting up points. We just need an average defense and we should be fine. 

Where do you suggest we get an average defense? So happy I renewed my Tix. (sarcasm))

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Where do you suggest we get an average defense? So happy I renewed my Tix. (sarcasm))

I would be excited to score in less than a minute every series. If the defense stops them 1/3 times we go ta blow out!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

I expect to see 100% improvement in our tight ends. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Well he’s gonna have to find a defensive coordinator that actually knows what he’s doing and they are gonna have to hit the portal and jc players up. Even if we could get a defense in the 75th or 90th range we’d be good. Plus the level of completion next year should get a little easier. 

• Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I would be excited to score in less than a minute every series. If the defense stops them 1/3 times we go ta blow out!

He could score twice a minute in this crap conference.  No doubt we'll outscore the MBB team

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

8 minutes ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

Do you really think Scotts resume was better than Golesh?  Scott coached WRs for a few years at Clemson and then became the co-offensive coordinator that didn't call plays.

National. Championship. Starts and ends there, at least as it pertains to contract negotiation.

Just now, olafberserker said:

He could score twice a minute in this crap conference.  No doubt we'll outscore the MBB team

I dont follow basketball. I like sports with physical contact and lots of hard hits such as Hockey and Football.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728

14 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Whatever money were saving by going with Golesh (objectively the least impressive resume of any of our post Leavitt hires at the time of hire; if we didn't get him on a bargain then holy hell) should be going toward a legit splash DC hire. 

According to Google he just got a raise at Tennessee from $750K to $1.2M, so it'd have to be at least that amount, yes?

1 minute ago, olafberserker said:

Herman is pretty solid running a defense. I think we need a homerun defensive coordinator hire and recruiter or we will have burnt toast in the back field all season long.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Herman is pretty solid running a defense. I think we need a homerun defensive coordinator hire and recruiter or we will have burnt toast in the back field all season long.

Well we went that route with CCS and that sent us down this miserable road