• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

TAMPA, FL – USF Director of Athletics Michael Kelly has issued a statement encouraging USF fans to lock the "Deion Sanders" thread on TheBullspen forum.

"We are very pleased with Alex Golesh as our new head coach and are confident that he will be a great leader for our football team," Kelly said. "We understand that our fans may have had their hearts set on Deion Sanders, but it is time to move on and support our new coach. To that end, we are asking our fans to lock the Deion Sanders thread on TheBullspen forum and use their energy and enthusiasm to cheer on the Bulls and Coach Golesh."

It's a ******* blessing in disguise, said one USF fan.When we heard Sanders' press conference, we knew that he was all about himself and had zero interest in our beloved Bulls. We dodged a ******** bullet by not getting him, and now it's time to lock this forsaken thread. Do it, Brad. You won't."

###

Edited by OnTheBus
  • Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486

In before the lock.  Love him or hate him, he will have the quickest turnaround with the large amount of talent he can bring in.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, bullstampede9922 said:

In before the lock.  Love him or hate him, he will have the quickest turnaround with the large amount of talent he can bring in.

I won’t be surprised if when he does turn it around he is out the door to the next job right before the bowl game 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343

7 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

I won’t be surprised if when he does turn it around he is out the door to the next job right before the bowl game 

If he turns Colorado around next year then a struggling blue chip will snatch him up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

It is definitely time to move on and we are going to give the coach our 100% support. But it is foolish to think that 95% of people on here who are posting against him would not have given it 100% support had that announcement been made and given the same speech to our players. We can support our new coach without being ridiculous about somebody else’s coach

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

If he turns Colorado around next year then a struggling blue chip will snatch him up.

Yup…. And taking his QB-son with which to me would be a gut punch to Colorado after he basically encouraged the current players to jump in the transfer portal lol. I would have hated to see USF star QB BB get the shaft if USF would have hired Sanders 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,289
  • Days Won:  10

On 12/1/2022 at 4:16 PM, theman123 said:

200 pages! Woot woot!

Neon Deion can do that.... 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

17 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

In before the lock.

epic-roll-maneuver-geordi-la-forge.gif

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6

I'll take the young but promising Coach who really wants to build the green and gold, over the one who is going to view us as a temporary stop on the way to better things. Also, Deion's hardball negotiating approach left a bad taste in my mouth, but that's just me. 

Go Bulls 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Yup…. And taking his QB-son with which to me would be a gut punch to Colorado after he basically encouraged the current players to jump in the transfer portal lol. I would have hated to see USF star QB BB get the shaft if USF would have hired Sanders 

Paraphrasing - I don't give two turds about you. I'm bringing my own peeps in here and if you don't like it I suggest you get in the portal as quick as you can.

GO BULLS! GO GOLESH!

• Upvote 4