• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,477
  • Days Won:  0

Deions intro talk to the CU players was awkward AF. I think we may have lucked into a better hire by missing out on Deion. I just hope that if CAG has success here we pay him to stay, instead of him jumping ship. Let's finally win the conference and make that extended playoff!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Content Count:  1,477

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I didn't see our guys jumping up and down at our guy's intro to the team either. Actually rethinking going down to campus tomorrow. Not one of those motivating speaker types. Doesn't mean he won't be the best coach we've ever had but not sure I want to listen to him talk.  

Ricky, if you can make it without derailing your work day, you should totally go! Let's show CAG all the support we can give. I would definitely stop by if I lived there. Idk, I know which coach I'd rather have as a player (the one not always saying "I'm coming" over and over while stressing the importance of posting on social media).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Ricky, if you can make it without derailing your work day, you should totally go! Let's show CAG all the support we can give. I would definitely stop by if I lived there. Idk, I know which coach I'd rather have as a player (the one not always saying "I'm coming" over and over while stressing the importance of posting on social media).

Work day? Stopped that nonsense 18 years ago. We may go. We've attended some of these in the past including Charlie Strong's. The place was bonkers that day. We know how that worked out. So maybe someone not so smooth will do better as a coach. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

55 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Let’s lock this thread. 
Good luck to Deion and good luck to Colorado. 
Now let’s go Bulls. 🤘🐂

Good luck ............... and thanks for choosing Colorado.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,061
  • Days Won:  38

Deadspin is not pleased:

6608746f96da646ff4c651bf13123780.jpg

It's time to admit “Coach Prime” was always in it for himself

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,982
  • Days Won:  12

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Work day? Stopped that nonsense 18 years ago. We may go. We've attended some of these in the past including Charlie Strong's. The place was bonkers that day. We know how that worked out. So maybe someone not so smooth will do better as a coach. 

I was at Strongs too.

I don't get the sense USF has ability or appetite for a rah rah thing after the last 2 rah rah things. Coach A doesn't seem like that kind of guy anyway. I'm sure the mood will be positive and fun but all parties involved seem to be aware of the drill... no slogans, no celebrations, no glorifying the last job, etc. 

Coach A seems like a good man and already dedicated Bull given he is ditching a NY6 bowl to come over. Hope it is more of a get to know you than a wannabe victory parade. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

43 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I attended Charlie's, I attended Willie's before that. IIRC, Willie's was in a press room at the LRS center. Proper venue, proper turnout. He came off as an honest earnest family man coming back home. Chuckles was intro'd in the main MCS ballroom. Big party atmosphere. He was dull though. 100% coach speak, which I expected but was hoping for some sort of unique spin. Wasn't any. Holtz's was before my time but looked like a coronation ceremony in the amphitheater behind the MSC. I don't remember where Scott was introduced.

I wonder where they will be rolling out Golesh tomorrow...

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Brian Howell

@BrianHowell33

Colorado AD Rick George was asked how CU came up with the money to hire Deion Sanders. He said, "We don't have the money yet, but I know we'll have it, so I'm not worried about that piece." #cubuffs

some of the responses to this are pretty funny 

Edited by 2000bull

This should help our copium: Deion tells his team to enter the portal.

37ae2900-745b-11ed-af7e-32eedd3c83c5

"I'm coming, and when I get here, it's gonna be changed."

1 hour ago, 2000bull said:

@BrianHowell33

Colorado AD Rick George was asked how CU came up with the money to hire Deion Sanders. He said, "We don't have the money yet, but I know we'll have it, so I'm not worried about that piece." #cubuffs

some of the responses to this are pretty funny 

2ec5f122-bc1e-4ab5-a3cd-86abcc4f740e_tex