• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt - last smacks of this dead horse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I'm remember reading a post years ago where somebody said that whenever we build a stadium, in front should be a statue of Leavitt calling his 3rd timeout of the half with 14 minutes left in the 3rd qtr.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Cool.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

I'm remember reading a post years ago where somebody said that whenever we build a stadium, in front should be a statue of Leavitt calling his 3rd timeout of the half with 14 minutes left in the 3rd qtr.

would be ok with me if we could tackle someone. We would have been 12 and 0 this year with the defense her had in his first year with one, two and no star recruits.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,515
  • Days Won:  25

49 minutes ago, USFreak said:

Its time to resurrect this shitshow.  PrimeTime ain't coming here and there really isn't anybody else that should jump Jim for this opportunity.  I know a lot of people say "no way" and Dave says Judy will be butthurt.  Who cares.  You bring him in, build a stadium and actually have something that looks like a defense for a few years.  Good Lord.

Who cares if Judy is butthurt she lead USF down the path to the worst FBS football program in college football by firing Leavitt and neglecting athletics. Let her feelings be hurt to save USF football.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,074
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

Perhaps #chooseloveitorleavitt?

love it or list it GIF

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,406
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, USFreak said:

Empty stadium on "rivalry" weekend and the school we hated moving to much, much greener pastures.

Listen, I get it is pie in the sky but Leavitt is pretty much the only thing that is going to right this wreck.  Call me stupid or old or whatever.  Any other hire USF throws their $$$ at is just more wasted money.   Go Bulls.

Hell yeah!! It seems that USF/Leavitt reunion is close to becoming a reality….

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

This is an interesting echo chamber. You surround yourself with people who share your opinion. Then you all confirm one another's viewpoint. In turn getting each other excited for something I don't believe many people outside of your circle want. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

14 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

We love Leavitt.

Absolutely we all should ... but God help us if he's the only thing that gets us out of this mess.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

This is an interesting echo chamber. You surround yourself with people who share your opinion. Then you all confirm one another's viewpoint. In turn getting each other excited for something I don't believe many people outside of your circle want. 

OK, kids. To borrow a line from an OG: Mommy and daddy are not getting back together. The papers have been signed and the moving vans traveling in opposite directions. You can pine for it all you want ('cause that's what freedom is all about), but the sooner you reduce the salt water on your pillow, the better off you'll be. :FIREdevil: