• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any notable players out against UCF?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,398
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

With fans like these, who needs to read opponents boards...

This progrum is lucky to have fans at this point.  Take what you can get. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

With fans like these, who needs to read opponents boards...

Fans like what? Being mad that someone quit on the team? Not calling the kid a name, but it doesn’t mean that we have to be ok with it. It’s not like our opinion matters one bit in this. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,529
  • Days Won:  28

Its simply "next man up" 2 me. I wish Weaver well snd is grateful 4 his contributions. Ww still have Horn, Dollison, Sean Atkins, Holden Willis, Sincere Brown and etc. Notice how many different receivers got action when the focus wasnt just on Weaver? No need 2 be bitter. How we can do our part in helping out recruiting is 2 not be doosh-bags to these kids if they leave. Its ok to disagree with their decision, but no need 2 be bitter. 

• ???? 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Its simply "next man up" 2 me. I wish Weaver well snd is grateful 4 his contributions. Ww still have Horn, Dollison, Sean Atkins, Holden Willis, Sincere Brown and etc. Notice how many different receivers got action when the focus wasnt just on Weaver? No need 2 be bitter. How we can do our part in helping out recruiting is 2 not be doosh-bags to these kids if they leave. Its ok to disagree with their decision, but no need 2 be bitter. 

I've got no real problem with players hitting the portal. I do have a problem with quitting on your teammates during the season if that's what going on ..... debatable whether It's worse than quitting on them right before the season starts.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Do OUR part in helping out in recruiting!?!? Lolololol. No recruit should give 2 fux what any fan says on a message board. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,427
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

More message board ********. Just because they suck overall doesn’t mean they’ve quit. Didn’t they have a stop late in the last game to give our offense one more chance?

I don't think they quit. I think the defense just lacks elite talent and overall talent. We have a few guys that are good and the rest would not start on any other FBS team. They need coaches to build them up, teach x's and o's, teach them basic tackling, teach them basic defensive coverages, and  practice how to call  and run plays on the fly correctly. Basically we need a good DC or Jim Leavitt.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,348
  • Days Won:  10

I know I may just be spitballing here, but why don't we find out why he isn't playing before skewering him.  Someone makes a wild ass guess and others take it as gospel and condemn the man before knowing any facts.  I sure wouldn't want many of the posters in this thread on my jury.

All we know is it isn't injury related.  That doesn't mean that he "quit on the team".  He may have, but you lose no poster points by waiting to slam someone when you have little to no facts.

who cares judge judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,529
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I've got no real problem with players hitting the portal. I do have a problem with quitting on your teammates during the season if that's what going on ..... debatable whether It's worse than quitting on them right before the season starts.

If the coach finds a better player, you probably will have NO SYMPATHY if a player gets benched for another player. Most teams/coaches are ALWAYS on the lookout for a better player, so lets not act like we are "loyal" 2 these players either. The hypocrisy of fans is hilarious. This team is 1-11 with coaches that will probably not be retained. I habe no issues with players opting out. In the end its their lifeand career, not yours.