• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any notable players out against UCF?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He is moving on from our team. I think u guy forget how dangerous football is. There are many people who  cant walk anymore due 2 a bad injury. Whytake the risk for a 1-11 team with a crapy defense and a bunch of lame duck coaches?

That's why ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

He didnt quit on his teamates, he gave an oppprtunity to 20 other pass catchers to get an oppprtunity 2 play. Once again, a coach is ALWAYS trying 2 replace you with somebody better no matter how well you play. Thats NOT loyalty at all. So why must a player risk injury or be "loyal".  Did you forget how dangerous football is? How many players can no longer walk due 2 a neck injury? Hypocrisy at its finest.  We can agree to disagree. 

If he chooses not to play today just not to play, then he quit on his teammates.  Being replaced because someone is better than you is not even close to the same as choosing not to play just because you don't want to play.   The risk of injury in football has been there since the first day he put on pads and will be there until the day he takes them off for the last time, it isn't an excuse for quitting on your team before a "rivalry" game.  It is only a meaningless game if you are selfish and quit on your teammates otherwise it is the biggest game of the year regardless of your record.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

He didnt quit on his teamates, he gave an oppprtunity to 20 other pass catchers to get an oppprtunity 2 play. 

Do you think xCJS tells people he wasn't fired, USF is just giving someone else the opportunity to coach?

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

I have no idea who first posted that way back when but it perfectly captures the essence ....

It's absolute perfection. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

They should have announced to the fans that the game doesn't matter so we could get a refund maybe.  🤣

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

First of all!  I am going to the game to support USF.  Second of all I wish the players the best with whatever they choose in life. I thank them did their hard work and sacrifices for USF. Third of all, I’m just a die hard fan. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Brad said:

There's a lot wrong with this.

A coach, except in the OFF SEASON, is trying to replace you with better players on THE ROSTER.

And it is not no matter how well you play.  Just like with Weaver, he was in no danger of being replaced by anybody on the roster.

He quit on his teammates and himself. 

You have it all wrong. 

Im referring 2 the offseason, but evwn on the roster. This team has no coach and is 1-11. CJS added 26 pass catchers on this team. Sean Atkins is making the best of his opportunity and I assume other receivers willas well. Im good. If you want to be butt-hurt and bitter, go ahead. Im ok with hiscdecision and is excited to see what the other WRs can do. 

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If you want to be butt-hurt and bitter, go ahead

If that’s what I wanted, Weaver quitting wouldn’t get me there.  I don’t care for him. I care for the team.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Do you think xCJS tells people he wasn't fired, USF is just giving someone else the opportunity to coach?

The offense looks better because he gave these guys an opportunity to coach.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

If that’s what I wanted, Weaver quitting wouldn’t get me there.  I don’t care for him. I care for the team.  

100% spot on

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

JMU has a great head coach