• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Super Secret Secondary Contract

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This is mostly what I think is technically true but with the small caviar of having more time left made it be more so if it’s said the payout is this at this many years and this at this many years that language likely stayed close to the same but since the time was now greater it got pushed to the next tier.

I don't have a solid answer to that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

There are no solid answers until the double secret contract numbers are revealed ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

There is nuance to the way I you can selectively tell the truth, so a completely honest answer to did the contract change the buyout could be no (because the language is still mostly the same) while the answer to did he receive the exact same amount of money that he would be owed had neither contract changed could be no (because the buyout didn’t change it the amount of time left as defined by his employment contract did).

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

We'll see, but my $0.25 is on the side of it being an extension in years only as the symbolic backing from the AD (considering the COVID year and hype), nothing more, nothing less.  There was absolutely no reason to do anything more.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

The termination letter should be available through a records request in a week or so, if it follows the same timeline as Chuck's, so maybe the suspense will be over shortly ...... assuming someone in the media will check.

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The termination letter should be available through a records request in a week or so, if it follows the same timeline as Chuck's, so maybe the suspense will be over shortly ...... assuming someone in the media will check.

No we’ve seen the termination letter already, that’s how I know the second contract that changed because the date changed but they learned a lesson and it doesn’t give the number just that it’s exercising the out in that contract from that date of January of this year.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

38 minutes ago, Brad said:

We'll see, but my $0.25 is on the side of it being an extension in years only as the symbolic backing from the AD (considering the COVID year and hype), nothing more, nothing less.  There was absolutely no reason to do anything more.

This was my theory as well.  Until we know the actual damage, there was no reason for all the freaking out prematurely.  Then again, who knows.  

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

This was my theory as well.  Until we know the actual damage, there was no reason for all the freaking out prematurely.  Then again, who knows.  

The reason to freak out is because the guy that has systematically destroyed both programs for 4 years is about to ensure his reign of terror continues for three more years at the very least.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The reason to freak out is because the guy that has systematically destroyed both programs for 4 years is about to ensure his reign of terror continues for three more years at the very least.

Every squirrel finds a nut?

Edited by Sk00b
Even the blind ones lol. Man... i haven't even had that many beers yet

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No we’ve seen the termination letter already, that’s how I know the second contract that changed because the date changed but they learned a lesson and it doesn’t give the number just that it’s exercising the out in that contract from that date of January of this year.

Saw it and they did wise up ...... so odds are we'll never know so my work is done here.