• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

FFS... why do you people do this? 

I will put up any amount of money anyone wants to wager. Here are the odds.

It doesn't ******* matter! Whatever you put up against me, I'm taking. So, set your own odds.

xCJL v. any human being on the planet and you can just send me the check, Venmo, whatever. I'm good. Just pick a number you're wagering and then send that amount to me.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,126
  • Days Won:  56

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Things we do know

1. No hire is a guarantee of success
  2. Pipe dreams likely include Deion Sanders coming here.

I'm all for being grounded in reality.  USF holds all the cards.  That's nice.  They can do with Leavitt whatever they want.  They don't have that option with Neon Deion or some of the other dream coaches.  And like Deion, here for a year and then a buyout and gone to greener pastures.  Wasteful.  We don't need that.  MK himslef say we need continuity, consistency....there is a path to it.  His boss holds the key.

I agree with you, but I think bringing Jim back is the biggest pipe dream you could consider. Bigger than Deion. But I could be wrong. I never thought we’d see a reality TV star in the White House.  🙂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,472
  • Days Won:  13

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I agree with you, but I think bringing Jim back is the biggest pipe dream you could consider. Bigger than Deion. But I could be wrong. I never thought we’d see a reality TV star in the White House.  🙂

Well these are the same people who said we would never have a stadium in our lifetimes and that Scott would DEFINITELY be back next year no matter how many games we lost.  So who knows what is possible.  I say anything.

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Well these are the same people who said we would never have a stadium in our lifetimes and that Scott would DEFINITELY be back next year no matter how many games we lost.  So who knows what is possible.  I say anything.

I'll give you 1000:1 odds xCJL isn't the next head coach. How much are you putting up against me?

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,126
  • Days Won:  56

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Fair enough. Go for it. You all can tell me how wrong I was. And I’d be happy to take my medicine. But I doubt it and can we finally agree that - if Jim isn’t rehired - that it will FINALLY be the end of this talk? Or will it continue until he’s gone off to the great beyond?

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, JTrue said:

I'll give you 1000:1 odds xCJL isn't the next head coach. How much are you putting up against me?

Ok i will agree its a pipe dream to an extent, how about as DC or ambassador as previously put out there? 

Just now, dausfbulls11 said:

Ok i will agree its a pipe dream to an extent, how about as DC or ambassador as previously put out there? 

Zero. No world where xCJL comes back home as a DC. But, I'd be happy to take your money, too. I'll give you the same 1000:1.

• Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

3 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

SOMETHING would be enough to heal those wounds.  I would hate for everyone to be carrying that around forever.  We should hit him up and see what he is interested in doing and in what capacity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Zero. No world where xCJL comes back home as a DC. But, I'd be happy to take your money, too. I'll give you the same 1000:1.

Stomping Sand Castle GIF by Nickelodeon