• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I've got no problem whatsoever if they want to give Jim another shot but I just don't want to hear this **** about if we don't, it's over .....

Lol we are trying to get rid of the curse. Hiring Leavitt will shut us bring back Leavitt up. Win-win!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

42 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm totally ok with xCJL 2.0, but there is no world where it is happening. 

If we get a stadium, fire Jeff Scott after AD said he would be here next year, and hire Jim Leavitt, would that mean we can never say something can't happen again?  🤔

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

If we get a stadium, fire Jeff Scott after AD said he would be here next year, and hire Jim Leavitt, would that mean we can never say something can't happen again?  🤔

Lol good one. Leavitt will be back and getting USF to a bowl game next season. I would be shocked if I am wrong…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Hopefully Will Turner’s sources are off

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

I think we all appreciated what he did to build our program but his time was over even if that situation never happened. He couldn’t win when it mattered. Upsets are fun but when you are outcoached and reach a point you cannot get passed we had reached that moment. All of these other coaches from all of our conference foes from big east or aac have improved/dominated/moved on. We were not getting any better. We should have turned a corner. We didn’t. He is just a familiar face you guys would enjoy and sure does love usf but that isn’t what we need. We need someone to take us to the next level. We haven’t found it yet. If taggart stayed i think we would still be winning 10 games a season and have gotten out of this conference but leavitt is not the answer and wasn’t back then. He was a good coach and took as as far as he could. We were never the 2nd best team in country. Literally everyone else lost week in and week out. We got exposed by schiano that year and every year. I hope they find the best fit but this aint itp

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mango028 said:

I think we all appreciated what he did to build our program but his time was over even if that situation never happened. He couldn’t win when it mattered. Upsets are fun but when you are outcoached and reach a point you cannot get passed we had reached that moment. All of these other coaches from all of our conference foes from big east or aac have improved/dominated/moved on. We were not getting any better. We should have turned a corner. We didn’t. He is just a familiar face you guys would enjoy and sure does love usf but that isn’t what we need. We need someone to take us to the next level. We haven’t found it yet. If taggart stayed i think we would still be winning 10 games a season and have gotten out of this conference but leavitt is not the answer and wasn’t back then. He was a good coach and took as as far as he could. We were never the 2nd best team in country. Literally everyone else lost week in and week out. We got exposed by schiano that year and every year. I hope they find the best fit but this aint itp

We heard the same thing around 4 years ago right we hired Scott. At least Leavitt is a proven head coach at USF that did win bowl games. And he did beat ranked team. He slaughtered Urban Meyers’ ranked BG. Team. He made players better and had players drafted to NFL. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Uncancel The Jim.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

57 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Hopefully Will Turner’s sources are off

Sources….  The one’s that make this kind of decision aren’t talking to his sources.  My sources, back when Leavitt was fired had no advance notice or knowledge - or so they said.  His source is likely the sid, or someone in that dept.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

42 minutes ago, Mango028 said:

He is just a familiar face you guys would enjoy

The funniest part of the entire post.  :roflmao: