• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Easy Money.... Bet UF -24.5

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

23 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

So you bet against them, but complain about the team when they lose?  

confused gordon ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I mean, I don't gamble, but if we all gambled and bet against USF repeatedly I suspect we could literally fund the OCS with won bets. Talk about getting our opponents to pay for our stadium! 

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I mean, I don't gamble, but if we all gambled and bet against USF repeatedly I suspect we could literally fund the OCS with won bets. Talk about getting our opponents to pay for our stadium! 

or at least pay for the next coach?  Sorry, low-hanging fruit....couldn't resist....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

its-true-gif-kurt-angle.gif

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Like I said before, i would Bullieve USF would make a last second score to make all those that bet on UF to cover if we tried to make something work positive for USF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

or at least pay for the next coach?  Sorry, low-hanging fruit....couldn't resist....

So if we take the $10 million from Vinik and Morsani, make our way to an online betting site.......

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

10 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Oh, so he only ran for 115 yards?

That seems like exact definition of "running all over us."

If you think we can prevent breakaways runs this season, then you need to rewatch our games. We can't stop anyone, not even 0-2 FCS Howard from getting big runs. Our tackling is awful, probably the worst out of the last three seasons.

If I were to predict the future, I would say AR15 will be poised for another 100yds+ rushing game again. 😔

One BIG run is not "running all over us"... and Howard's longest run was 28 yards -- but they ran the ball 40 times ... and had the ball for nearly 40 minutes.

If I were to predict the future, AR will have fewer than 60 yards because Billy Napier is not calling designed QB runs any more.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, Jim Johnson said:

We - the fans - have to believe in the staff.  We have to believe they are capable of this.  Otherwise, why be fans?

I think many are looking for a reason to believe in this staff, and will when there's a reason to, but why do we HAVE to believe in them at this point? Scott is 1-19 vs. the FBS, and had no prior Head Coaching experience at the college level before arriving here. He was totally unproven when he was hired here in December 2019. What has he proven since? What are the specific reasons anybody should believe in him based on what's happened on the playing field since he's been here? He did bring in Trickett and Shoop to try to right the ship, but the Scott/Trickett/Shoop combo are  0-1 vs. the FBS right now, and looked shaky for much of the Howard game. Scott seems a good guy, and I'd love to see him succeed here, but there are no signs of that happening so far. Would like to revisit this midway through the season though, when the team has had a little more time under the new OC/DC. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

5 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I think many are looking for a reason to believe in this staff, and will when there's a reason to, but why do we HAVE to believe in them at this point? Scott is 1-19 vs. the FBS,

Yes the argument for results is going to increase rapidly on an exponential curve.  I am sure everyone involved understands this.  Hopefully HB dive will lead us to victories.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

On 9/12/2022 at 9:53 PM, Jim Johnson said:

We - the fans - have to believe in the staff.  We have to believe they are capable of this.  Otherwise, why be fans?

I think there are different levels of fandom but I'm not sure any of them would fall under "having" to believe. I think the majority, and the majority here, would be in the desperately "wanting" to believe in the capability of the staff category. On the other hand, there are other fan types here that are so emotionally invested at this point in not wanting to believe in this staff, that they actually don't want this staff to succeed ....... and if they try saying they do, they're full of ****.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I On the other hand, there are other fan types here that are so emotionally invested at this point in not wanting to believe in this staff, that they actually don't want this staff to succeed ....... and if they try saying they do, they're full of ****.

Straw man, there  is only one person that may believe that however he posts more than everyone else.  There isn’t one other person on this board that fits that description IMO.