• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Easy Money.... Bet UF -24.5

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I think USF does have a good enough offense, that if coaches and players run a ball control offensive plan with runs and short throws, thus keeping the defense on the sidelines, then we could cover.

Ill be interested in watching what Offensive play calls USF does because ball control and long drives by our offense in the only hop we have this season to win or stay in games.

Howard ran that play calling against us for must of the game until Battie broke the long run forTD that gave us that 35-14 lead.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

32 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I think USF does have a good enough offense, that if coaches and players run a ball control offensive plan with runs and short throws, thus keeping the defense on the sidelines, then we could cover.

Ill be interested in watching what Offensive play calls USF does because ball control and long drives by our offense in the only hop we have this season to win or stay in games.

Howard ran that play calling against us for must of the game until Battie broke the long run forTD that gave us that 35-14 lead.

I think Howard dominated time of possession at least in the first half, so if UF is at all better than Howard...

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

21 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think Howard dominated time of possession at least in the first half, so if UF is at all better than Howard...

But you miss my point. Howard as the underdog needed to control clock and keep our offense off the field. That is exactly what USF needs to do at UF, because the fact is that UF won’t be needing clock control to score on us. Watch the second half of BYU last year, that’s exactly how USF needs to play in every game going forward.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

13 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

But you miss my point. Howard as the underdog needed to control clock and keep our offense off the field. That is exactly what USF needs to do at UF, because the fact is that UF won’t be needing clock control to score on us. Watch the second half of BYU last year, that’s exactly how USF needs to play in every game going forward.

If we could do this it would be amazing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

3 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I must admit I don't know what this means, but Go Bulls!  🤔

"Betting the moneyline" means betting on USF to win outright.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

If we couldn't cover the spread versus Howard, I would be shocked if we cover the spread versus Florida. Florida will need  statement game to their home crowd and fans after last week. AR15 ran wild all over last year. I expect the same this year. They are better and deeper than USF at every position.  They look at the stats from BYU and Howard game and are getting excited about their chance to run up the score on this defense. Their coach already has a top 25 win and more than likely outcoach Jeff Scott up and down the field.  pray for an upset because miracles do happen, but highly unlikely we even cover the spread much less win. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I hope that whoever bets against USF loses their ass! 

Yep never bet against your heart. Don't bet with it either

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

4 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Me too. That means the team is turning the corner.  I hope they make me regret betting against them.

Want to help the team turn the corner?

Instead of betting you could be providing a gift to the Bulls Club.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Me too. That means the team is turning the corner.  I hope they make me regret betting against them.

Well luckily for you it is a win win. We want usf to win , but covering the spread  is pretty unlikely. I think ar15 and the running backs will do  eat a lot twith their oline matched up against our dline ,two line backers,  and 5 defensive backs. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

45 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If we couldn't cover the spread versus Howard, I would be shocked if we cover the spread versus Florida. Florida will need  statement game to their home crowd and fans after last week. AR15 ran wild all over last year. I expect the same this year. They are better and deeper than USF at every position.  They look at the stats from BYU and Howard game and are getting excited about their chance to run up the score on this defense. Their coach already has a top 25 win and more than likely outcoach Jeff Scott up and down the field.  pray for an upset because miracles do happen, but highly unlikely we even cover the spread much less win. 

Watched some of the UK UF game highlights....AR looked rough like how Emory Jones did vs us...hopefully he struggles still. Also AR didn't run as much hopefully the coaching staff is going to make him stay in pocket more and develop his passing game as that helps us greatly.

If we can somehow come out of first quarter down say only 2 td I'll be pretty happy.