• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Easy Money.... Bet UF -24.5

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usc giving 12.5 is even a better bet

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

So if we take the $10 million from Vinik and Morsani, make our way to an online betting site.......

I was thinking buy a bunch of lottery tickets, but online betting sounds just as good....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Straw man, there  is only one person that may believe that however he posts more than everyone else.  There isn’t one other person on this board that fits that description IMO.

Two, at least, IMO ..... which validates type(s)... although the other definite one doesn't post as much recently, letting the other carry the heavy load for now.  :shade:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

I actually would want to see them succeed but nothing they have shown us on the field is pointing in that direction. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

14 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

What are the specific reasons anybody should believe in him based on what's happened on the playing field since he's been here?

To me that is simple.  I don't believe in the staff at this point.  I do think they are doing some things right that should or could ultimately support success.  I believe the staff may need a longer rope given the circumstances. 

Some find it hard to believe that fellow Bulls would continue to support the staff despite the awful start.  It happens.  There are several that see enough to come to the conclusion it's better to carry on with the present, then reset for the fifth time.  

The day I totally give up, I'll keep my mouth shut.  I'm on here too much to COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STAFF AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.  It would get boring for others and they'd probably disconnect.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

2 hours ago, Brad said:

To me that is simple.  I don't believe in the staff at this point.  I do think they are doing some things right that should or could ultimately support success.  I believe the staff may need a longer rope given the circumstances. 

Some find it hard to believe that fellow Bulls would continue to support the staff despite the awful start.  It happens.  There are several that see enough to come to the conclusion it's better to carry on with the present, then reset for the fifth time.  

The day I totally give up, I'll keep my mouth shut.  I'm on here too much to COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STAFF AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.  It would get boring for others and they'd probably disconnect.  

Correct. I’m not sold on them yet, but I think most here thought with the schedule we had that we would start 1-3.

I keep saying the staff needs at least 4-8 to show some improvement. That’s probably beating the Triple Ts . Temple, Tulsa, Tulane. If they can get those and break through on another one it would mean 5-7 and starting to get out of the abyss.

To me 3 or less wins means failure and not enough improvement 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Correct. I’m not sold on them yet, but I think most here thought with the schedule we had that we would start 1-3.

I keep saying the staff needs at least 4-8 to show some improvement. That’s probably beating the Triple Ts . Temple, Tulsa, Tulane. If they can get those and break through on another one it would mean 5-7 and starting to get out of the abyss.

To me 3 or less wins means failure and not enough improvement 

Yea a 1 and 1 is where most people had us...biggest issue is how we got to 1 and 1. 

BYU was a beat down out the gates again and we came out so flat vs a FCS team.

If we lost vs BYU 21 to 35 and dominated Howard..while that is also 1 and 1 it just feels different...most would feel progress was being made and maybe not so deflated about status of program.  

All I can do is hope things click, we shall see after ECU game where this team is heading. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

22 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea a 1 and 1 is where most people had us...biggest issue is how we got to 1 and 1. 

BYU was a beat down out the gates again and we came out so flat vs a FCS team.

If we lost vs BYU 21 to 35 and dominated Howard..while that is also 1 and 1 it just feels different...most would feel progress was being made and maybe not so deflated about status of program.  

All I can do is hope things click, we shall see after ECU game where this team is heading. 

I think the biggest problem we had vs Howard, was that after failing vs BYU, the plan was to shock and awe Howard from the start. The team was trying to hard to go for knock out punches, rather than just running the offense. Once they did that they scored often.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I think the biggest problem we had vs Howard, was that after failing vs BYU, the plan was to shock and awe Howard from the start. The team was trying to hard to go for knock out punches, rather than just running the offense. Once they did that they scored often.

Team has a big issue starting games...something like 90% of our FBS games we are down 10 points first quarter. 

Hopefully this season it turns around and defense starts to come together better. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

14 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Team has a big issue starting games...something like 90% of our FBS games we are down 10 points first quarter. 

Hopefully this season it turns around and defense starts to come together better. 

That sounds about right.  We don't seem to come out very sharp or prepared in these kinds of games.