• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Future

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

so what is the future of MBB?How does anyone sell, or buy tickets for the program?  Does CBG try another build on the fly?  Can any of the players that stay somehow get better?  If you fired Gregory would anyone in their right mind want to be associated with the program in it’s never ending state. 

I do understand the need for some stability but our programs seem to desire a stability of not being good. 

I just do not see a way out no matter how I look or want USF basketball to improve. I can barely watch anymore and can’t even remember the last time I even thought about buying a ticket. The quality of play is just so bad. 

The facilities seem to be good. Just everything else sucks. 

so sad for the fans. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Practice facility ✅

OCS ✅

Product 🤮

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, BullDut said:

so sad for the fans. 

8 wins. let that sink in AFTER 3 seasons. Oh btw he makin' over 800k a year for 8 wins. I'm stuck in a " it - will -get -better"  rut.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Michael Kelly totally ****** himself and the basketball ball program…and we are the ones who suffer. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Michael Kelly totally ****** himself and the basketball ball program…and we are the ones who suffer. 

41 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

8 wins. let that sink in AFTER 3 seasons. Oh btw he makin' over 800k a year for 8 wins. I'm stuck in a " it - will -get -better"  rut.

Actually it’s 8 wins after 5 seasons and a contract extension.  MK should be ashamed of himself.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, BullDut said:

so what is the future of MBB?How does anyone sell, or buy tickets for the program?  Does CBG try another build on the fly?  Can any of the players that stay somehow get better?  If you fired Gregory would anyone in their right mind want to be associated with the program in it’s never ending state. 

I do understand the need for some stability but our programs seem to desire a stability of not being good. 

I just do not see a way out no matter how I look or want USF basketball to improve. I can barely watch anymore and can’t even remember the last time I even thought about buying a ticket. The quality of play is just so bad. 

so sad for the fans. 

Maybe they do a packaged deal with football season tix? Problem is how do you get those butts in the seats? I went to one game before the pandemic (first bball game ever, bball is not my sport) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I tried to convince a few friends to get season tix with me as I don’t want to go alone, obviously didn’t happen.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

8 wins total over the course of three seasons? That is laughably sad if true. I bust my ass with QC testing to help my company sell product and make a fraction of this joker. FML, why is this a thing?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

With the extension a done deal and a trickle of players starting to choose escape there might be this: MK goes out and shops a co-HC with some chops. First year would be pricey of course but you bring in someone who could take over the following year-depending. If CG doesn't buy into it then...the axe. Somebody has got to come into this program that can actually build a winner, an offense, a recruiter. CG is starting to remind me of holtz. I think he enjoyed living in the Tampa area boating, fishing, golfing and the football team was secondary. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Sadly with all the money now having to be geared towards an OCS, I don’t see USF paying to buyout Gregory. I think is plain to see that our eggs to move up are in one basket and that’s football. So money needs to go into OCS and hope that Scott works out and football team starts to win. Basketball will probably be an afterthought for awhile, so the only hope is that Gregory somehow pulls a huge herd of rabbits off his behind and we can at least be .500 in the new weaker AAC Basketball