• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VPMK’s vision

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

50 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think we have fans that are eager to not have the worst athletic program in the nation and cannot understand how when faced with the objective truth that VPMK is doing an awful job conclude that he is actually good and truth is the problem. VPMK is not in the honeymoon phase of his time here and should be showing the fruits of his labor, unfortunately that fruit is failure. VPMK should be fired, there really isn’t any other conclusion that makes sense. He is the worst, as concluded by results.

Hard to argue with this.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

That articles sad reality deserves the Double-Suck secret handshake. USF has fallen to new low levels. 

guy falling stairs.gif

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

29 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I read it and get the premise. Our men's basketball and football teams lost a lot of games, and losing is never fun. Personally, however, I had more fun this season than any other season since the very early 2000s. As I have mentioned on here before, I moved back to the Tampa area last August. Because of that I was able to tailgate for football games, actually see live home games in person, sit in the Sundome club section for a few hoops games (thanks to TBP), put my "horns up" for free throws, sing the alma mater with my fellow Bulls after a home game (win or lose), spend time watching live college sports with my family, cheer the teams on we were ahead, and value each win even more because of how few there were. Was this season rainbows and puppy dogs? Absolutely not. But I still had plenty of fun. It's all in how you look at it. 🙂🤘

Much like a new stadium you are enjoying the novelty of your new situation, let’s revisit this topic in 5 years and see if it’s still enjoyable simply because you are able to show up. Eventually for most people the teams need to actually show up too.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Much like a new stadium you are enjoying the novelty of your new situation, let’s revisit this topic in 5 years and see if it’s still enjoyable simply because you are able to show up. Eventually for most people the teams need to actually show up too.

Winning is more fun. I get it. In 5 years I'll still enjoy just showing up because I've learned how to find whatever joy I can after being a USF fan for 34 years.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Winning is more fun. I get it. In 5 years I'll still enjoy just showing up because I've learned how to find whatever joy I can after being a USF fan for 34 years.

God bless you.  I'm not showing up for MBB next year.  Maybe a game or two but not season tickets.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

He should be fired the day the OCS breaks ground, if not before.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

3 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

you are one of kind

it is great you feel this good

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

God bless you.  I'm not showing up for MBB next year.  Maybe a game or two but not season tickets.

Wow CR. That’s gonna resonate. I hope Mike and furthermore Brain feel this too. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

You’ve certainly paid your dues.  I’m amazed you’ve hung on as long as you have.