• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Gregory "news"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,732
  • Days Won:  0

For what it's worth (which isn't much) Murphy did make 3 of 6 three pointers last game. Too bad he didn't shoot like that all season. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

24 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

For what it's worth (which isn't much) Murphy did make 3 of 6 three pointers last game. Too bad he didn't shoot like that all season. 

He doubled his Made in one game. He was 3 of 24 before that so hopefully that's a good sign heading into next year if he's here.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

14 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I guess I saw him hit one all season, missed the last game.  Need to keep Tchewa, Murphy and Walker, could care less if I ever see any of the rest of these guys again.  I have pretty much accepted we will suck regardless so if they turn over the entire team again it really won’t matter.  #Go Bulls!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know what's worse. Firing a coach right after giving him an (unearned) extension and guaranteed money or keeping a terrible coach no matter how crappy the team is and will be. Either way, Kelly has **** the bed remarkably when its comes to MBB.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I don't know what's worse. Firing a coach right after giving him an (unearned) extension and guaranteed money or keeping a terrible coach no matter how crappy the team is and will be. Either way, Kelly has **** the bed remarkably when its comes to MBB.

kelly is lazy and incompetent for giving this guy an extension

there are 100 coaches we can get better than gregory. he cant recruit and he plays a boring style of basketball

i would take the best high school coach and give him a shot

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

I would be surprised if Murphy stays.  Yetna, Durr, Brown and Castaneda are all on NCAA Tourny teams after leaving.  Durr and Brown don't play much but Murphy's odds of seeing the dance are very slim if he stays.

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,498
  • Days Won:  0

Talk on the radio this morning was that several "big" USF boosters want him gone and one of them, the Outback guy is good friends with Pitino.  I didn't realize USF had any "big" boosters.  Don't kill the messenger.  I'm just repeating what I heard.....

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

16 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Talk on the radio this morning was that several "big" USF boosters want him gone and one of them, the Outback guy is good friends with Pitino.  I didn't realize USF had any "big" boosters.  Don't kill the messenger.  I'm just repeating what I heard.....

Heard that too. Pitino is as legendary as they get, season ticket #'s would immediately go through the roof. All the local coaches would be star struck making connections with him too

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Heard that too. Pitino is as legendary as they get, season ticket #'s would immediately go through the roof. All the local coaches would be star struck making connections with him too

I would **** twice and die if that miracle ever happened. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

The report I saw on Twitter said that even with the boosters pressuring him to make a change, Michael Kelly is still hesitant to make that change