• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today was day 1 for the 2022 USF FB season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Outlaw said:

Sounds like a year around vacation sign me up.

Tampa Bay Golf and Country Club. It's an over 55 community.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312

16 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Tampa Bay Golf and Country Club. It's an over 55 community.

Nice you earned it. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

49 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Where I live we have 2 golf courses, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, shuffle board, corn hole, bocce ball, 2 swimming pools, a sports pub,  pool room, complete weight room, card rooms, full dining services, etc., and will be less than 30 minutes from the OCS.

Ha!!  Sounds like a Level 1 Federal Prison. There something you want to tell us??  There's a fine line between Retirement and Incarceration..........       NEB better get South quick before everything is bought up, built on or, blown/flooded over in the next hurricane. Funny, reading above it parallels the development we are in. No golf courses but there is bay side water access beach-pier. Houses are selling in about 2 weeks. They are developing long dormant wooded land adjoining. 200 homes pretty much sold or pre-sold. FL, IND, ILL, CA, OH folks flooding in. **** golf carts everywhere. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha!!  Sounds like a Level 1 Federal Prison. There something you want to tell us??  There's a fine line between Retirement and Incarceration..........       NEB better get South quick before everything is bought up, built on or, blown/flooded over in the next hurricane. Funny, reading above it parallels the development we are in. No golf courses but there is bay side water access beach-pier. Houses are selling in about 2 weeks. They are developing long dormant wooded land adjoining. 200 homes pretty much sold or pre-sold. FL, IND, ILL, CA, OH folks flooding in. **** golf carts everywhere. 

We're the next exit south of BDYZR.  Most of the same stuff.  And houses for sale barely get on the market before they are gone. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah prices up here are through the roof. I would love to sell my large home home now and downsize to something smaller but their is little in inventory available. But interest rates will slowly rise throughout 2022…hopefully I can sell in two years then look to something down there in about seven.

Found one for you... 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmu6U8b3lA

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I’ll take two 😀

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We're the next exit south of BDYZR.  Most of the same stuff.  And houses for sale barely get on the market before they are gone. 

Crazy isn't it? Old neighbors just told us our previous house on the bay just sold for $420k.(Panhandle) Of course, they're going to love the unobstructed view of the bay/sunsets/boating until......the 1st hurricane angles that way. Ivan hit the house with a 16' surge. Dennis and Katrina followed. Always rebuilding/repairing/spending. Oddly, lived most of my life in Sarasota much of it on the water. Had one hurricane when I was 9 years old. Tropicals but no direct hit hurricanes. Buy in Panhandle and WHACK!! 

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll take two 😀

OR POSSIBLY THIS>>>>>>>Nudist Clothing Optional Communities in Tampa FL (tampa4u.com)

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455

41 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Well, it is gated, so there's that. Also, people are always dyeing to get out of here. We could get blown away, but we're 90' above sea level.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

Oh hell yeah…well not with the women of my age though 😎