• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today was day 1 for the 2022 USF FB season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You scroll down some from this video appears CTrickett reacted with a "big bull" facing off with M McConaughey. Looks like he's already drank the green kool aid and finding his groove. That just lit my "Interest Candle"....

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,581
  • Days Won:  29

21 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

You scroll down some from this video appears CTrickett reacted with a "big bull" facing off with M McConaughey. Looks like he's already drank the green kool aid and finding his groove. That just lit my "Interest Candle"....

Heard he met with the team yesterday.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

It means that CJS found the keys to Willie's Bus.

Hopefully it is the 2015 & 2016 bus as opposed to the one Coach T drove in 2013/2014:GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

50 minutes ago, michibull said:

I for one am excited for this next year. CJS and USF identified issues (roster and coaching staff) and addressed them; really, that’s all we can ask for. Will it equate to 6 wins or more? I don’t know and nobody else does. We can’t go out and hire just anybody. It’s clear USF and CJS want to win, so we need to trust that they did the best they could with what was available. CJS is young, comes from a very successful program and the players seem to love him. He needs and deserves (I say deserve, because he is putting in the work and effort to be successful, unlike Coach Strong) our support. We have a BoT that’s seems to support athletics and VP Kelly comes with a long list of connections and experience, and quite personally, I like his logic. If we show some patient and support for our alma mater, we will be rewarded. I would rather take an extra 2 or 3 years and make the right decisions, rather than change coaching staffs every other year. These people are human-beings and we are not perfect. Sometimes while learning on the job, it can take a minute to find our stride or find the right mix of people that really work well with each other. Stay positive Bulls Nation, we will get there!! 🤘🏻

Ok, reading your heartfelt sentiments, I take it you are currently living in the Northern Michigan woods, snowed in, sitting in your cabinw/ cabin fever, the wood stove cranked up, petting your husky, sipping on some bourbon?? Before--you go out and check the traps??

Just kidding...Your sentiments are shared by so many of us. Yep, I gave you one of those little AttaHorns too. Keep the Faith Michibull-stay warm unless?? your in a condo out at the beach..?? 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ok, reading your heartfelt sentiments, I take it you are currently living in the Northern Michigan woods, snowed in, sitting in your cabinw/ cabin fever, the wood stove cranked up, petting your husky, sipping on some bourbon?? Before--you go out and check the traps??

Just kidding...Your sentiments are shared by so many of us. Yep, I gave you one of those little AttaHorns too. Keep the Faith Michibull-stay warm unless?? your in a condo out at the beach..?? 

I love the scene you set. I’m not in Northern Michigan, but, I am freezing in Michigan nonetheless; and busting tail in an effort to move back to Tampa, haha. Enjoy the sunshine and warmth 🌴 and here’s to a better year this year 🤘🏻

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,581
  • Days Won:  29

Today is Day Two !

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, bowman1 said:

Hopefully it is the 2015 & 2016 bus as opposed to the one Coach T drove in 2013/2014:GoBulls:

That bus was driven over a cliff, I saw pictures, so it must be the new one Willie got here. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, michibull said:

I love the scene you set. I’m not in Northern Michigan, but, I am freezing in Michigan nonetheless; and busting tail in an effort to move back to Tampa, haha. Enjoy the sunshine and warmth 🌴 and here’s to a better year this year 🤘🏻

I feel your pain…here is my weather right now: 9 degrees and going to -2 tonight and -25 tonight with the wind chill. The good news is by Saturday it will be up to 12 degrees. Did I mention that the summers up here are incredible? 😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,678
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I feel your pain…here is my weather right now: 9 degrees and going to -2 tonight and -25 tonight with the wind chill. The good news is by Saturday it will be up to 12 degrees.😂

You did not. Want to take this opportunity.  I'll tell you we were at Busch Gardens for an Eagle tribute band and it is 72.  Now for May through October I might take NH.  But today? Today I'll take Tampa.

• Like 1