• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gregory must go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

After forcing myself to watch UCiF vs Michigan I am convinced that Gregory is not the man for the job. Nice man but either he is not a great evaluator of talent or lacks the enthusiasm necessary to attract the needed talent  to Tampa which which is already a hard task in Florida. We need a Johnny Dawkins. These Michigan state retreads are dead ends. I’ve seen enough. Every game cancelled one less eye sore we have to witness. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I’ll be surprised if he is not let go at the end of the year (assuming we win our usual 9/11 games or less). It sucks to start over but what else can you do? 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

After forcing myself to watch UCiF vs Michigan I am convinced that Gregory is not the man for the job. Nice man but either he is not a great evaluator of talent or lacks the enthusiasm necessary to attract the needed talent  to Tampa which which is already a hard task in Florida. We need a Johnny Dawkins. These Michigan state retreads are dead ends. I’ve seen enough. Every game cancelled one less eye sore we have to witness. 

Don’t subject yourself to that, I am burying my head in the sand and focusing on the NHL. 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll be surprised if he is not let go at the end of the year (assuming we win our usual 9/11 games or less). It sucks to start over but what else can you do? 

Agreed, next man up 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

2022 resolution for USF Football and Basketball should be no more BS , time to win.

No more BS, time to win.  I like that.  That definitely should be the 2022 football team slogan. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Agree. I think it’s time our AD goes out and finds a basketball coach that can win here. Enough of the excuses, as long as we don’t win in the two biggest sports then you aren’t a good AD nor a good Athletic Department.

enough with the excuses, if UCF can do it there isn’t any reason we can’t.

2022 resolution for USF Football and Basketball should be no more BS , time to win.

Preach on brother!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Preach on brother!

Watching that game anyone can see that the UCF basketball program seems light years ahead of ours. It is really sad. Good win, nice crowd, good fundamentals. Would be nice to see some of the same at USF at some point. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Awesome, another entry for the ****heads’ Mega Thread ….. and this is not a defense of Gregory. Unless a miracle happens this year and we see a completely different team in conf play than we have so far, we’ll be starting over …… again …… for 2022-23. 
This is maybe worse than the handwringing over the Gasparilla Bowl. We haven’t played/lost an MBB game in almost a week yet there was a need for this thread because those ********* won a game?? We should be better because we HAVE been better in the past and can do it again, not because those ******** are better now. 

• Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

Awesome, another entry for the ****heads’ Mega Thread ….. and this is not a defense of Gregory. Unless a miracle happens this year and we see a completely different team in conf play than we have so far, we’ll be starting over …… again …… for 2022-23. 
This is maybe worse than the handwringing over the Gasparilla Bowl. We haven’t played/lost an MBB game in almost a week yet there was a need for this thread because those ********* won a game?? We should be better because we HAVE been better in the past and can do it again, not because those ******** are better now. 

This! Let’s focus on us and getting better. With that said, I’m not saying it is wrong to start over but I’m really tired of starting over!

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I was wondering how in the world they got Michigan to come to their place and play?  We never get a good team like that to come here.