• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gregory must go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Awesome, another entry for the ****heads’ Mega Thread ….. and this is not a defense of Gregory. Unless a miracle happens this year and we see a completely different team in conf play than we have so far, we’ll be starting over …… again …… for 2022-23. 
This is maybe worse than the handwringing over the Gasparilla Bowl. We haven’t played/lost an MBB game in almost a week yet there was a need for this thread because those ********* won a game?? We should be better because we HAVE been better in the past and can do it again, not because those ******** are better now. 

A lot of these players are going nowhere fast and it doesn't seem like Gregory is going to bring in any players any different. So you tell me do we wait another 3 years of this? For what?

Edited by Bullrush33

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

The problem with basketball, unlike football, success has been much more infrequent. Indeed, you can make a case that there has only really been one great year (just playing a first round ncaa tournament game and getting beat is fine but let’s not get crazy). It is amazing how dysfunctional this program has been in the last 7 years. So, no I have no issues with moving on from Gregory. This program needs a recognizable hire to shake the program up. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, USFRaider said:

No more BS, time to win.  I like that.  That definitely should be the 2022 football team slogan. 

A T-shirt..........."No more BS at USF"                                                                                                                                                   "Time to WIN"  🤘                                    **thats why I dont make t-shirts**

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Awesome, another entry for the ****heads’ Mega Thread ….. and this is not a defense of Gregory. Unless a miracle happens this year and we see a completely different team in conf play than we have so far, we’ll be starting over …… again …… for 2022-23. 
This is maybe worse than the handwringing over the Gasparilla Bowl. We haven’t played/lost an MBB game in almost a week yet there was a need for this thread because those ********* won a game?? We should be better because we HAVE been better in the past and can do it again, not because those ******** are better now. 

Jeez Trip, I can predict to the minute when your post will show up after somebody says anything about needing a change.  

Also as a fun game it would be cool to see if we could guess who wrote the replies without being able to see their screen name.  I bet you and Smazza’s posts would be guessed 100% of the time and everyone else some % less than that

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

14 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

Agree. I think it’s time our AD goes out and finds a basketball coach that can win here. Enough of the excuses, as long as we don’t win in the two biggest sports then you aren’t a good AD nor a good Athletic Department.

enough with the excuses, if UCF can do it there isn’t any reason we can’t.

2022 resolution for USF Football and Basketball should be no more BS , time to win.

this is so true

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It is NOT just about UCF winning a game. It’s about where our program stands as we end 2021.

I like Gregory and I wanted for him to succeed but the facts are that we are beyond horrible in BOTH sports that really matter in conference realignment, money and national recognition.

At least with Scott there is a glimmer of hope and he must deliver at least 5-6 wins in 2022. 

Basketball there is no glimmer, watching this year’s team is beyond painful and there is nothing you can point as hopeful for 2022.

Im now 64 years old and I have supported USF Athletics since 1978, I’m old and tired of not even being average in those sports while other schools go on to success.

Everything at USF Athletics moves at the speed of molasses, it is time to stop the BS, either we put up or shut up and move sports to lower divisions.

With what we are paying coaches and facilities we have, we should be doing better.

image.jpeg.fb40ad64541b98a26f9a5eb0b091aef3.jpeg

As USF further sinks in to the abyss of college athletics irrelevancy some, some folks just have an “aw shucks, we’ll get ‘‘em next year” attitude while some of us prefer to go kicking and screaming while holding those in charge accountable.

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

This! Let’s focus on us and getting better. With that said, I’m not saying it is wrong to start over but I’m really tired of starting over!

We keep starting over because of bad decisions by those in charge.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

55 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It is NOT just about UCF winning a game. It’s about where our program stands as we end 2021.

I like Gregory and I wanted for him to succeed but the facts are that we are beyond horrible in BOTH sports that really matter in conference realignment, money and national recognition.

At least with Scott there is a glimmer of hope and he must deliver at least 5-6 wins in 2022. 

Basketball there is no glimmer, watching this year’s team is beyond painful and there is nothing you can point as hopeful for 2022.

Im now 64 years old and I have supported USF Athletics since 1978, I’m old and tired of not even being average in those sports while other schools go on to success.

Everything at USF Athletics moves at the speed of molasses, it is time to stop the BS, either we put up or shut up and move sports to lower divisions.

With what we are paying coaches and facilities we have, we should be doing better.

And when there is any success it is fleeting. Just once I would like to have a run of conference championships in the two sports that matter.