• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott: "(The OCS) is going to happen. I'll go on record. It's not IF it's WHEN."

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

June huh? Anyone still believe this wasn't a reaction to realignment and them getting caught with their pants down?

John Lewis may be the one that can best answer that question.

I think the realignment is being used by proponents to get this thing being seriously thought about finally, which is awesome, and hope they can pull it off ....... but I'm also pretty confident that even if we had an ocs, the "success" of the football program over the last 10 years would have still left us on the outside looking in this time.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am confident NEB has said it numerous times however far too lazy to go look for it.  Happy to hear you will be back, we have optimism around the program which is absolutely amazing because we have been a dumpster fire for the past few years,  next year our ship will come in, just wait until next year.

No f’n way I said it “numerous times”…perhaps once if I was in a smart ass mood (but even that I doubt), but I stand by my position of being pro stadium and wanting one ASAP. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No f’n way I said it “numerous times”…perhaps once if I was in a smart ass mood (but even that I doubt), but I stand by my position of being pro stadium and wanting one ASAP. 

I remember everything and stand by my statement however you have 40k posts and no way I will search for this so I will let you keep your dignity and maintain your honesty for another day.  I think we all can agree an OCS is badly needed.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I remember everything and stand by my statement however you have 40k posts and no way I will search for this so I will let you keep your dignity and maintain your honesty for another day.  I think we all can agree an OCS is badly needed.

Fair enough as I stand by mine as well. We got some big time things happening to this program in terms of infrastructure. If we can get the last ingredient, wins, this program can finally reach the heights we all have hoped for. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Maybe you are thinking of Jtrue...i think he said it a few times. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,554
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I’m not sure that will be the case. Winning is going to help more in the short term.

I am more interested in season tickets now, than I was last year.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

They are doing it right.  I have to tip the cap.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

June

I'm totally good with that Mr. NEB.  If you are right and there is a REAL timeframe to get this sh__ together and deliver a comprehensive plan to us, then good news all around.  It feels like the Administration is gung ho on putting football as a high priority tied with hiring a new Pres., and getting us back into the college athletic landscape again.......I HOPE!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

6 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

I am more interested in season tickets now, than I was last year.

I can't afford traveling for a full season, but I am definitely interested in buying more tickets and taking more trips.  I'll shell out more since they are trying.  

• Upvote 2