• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott: "(The OCS) is going to happen. I'll go on record. It's not IF it's WHEN."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What does it matter now? As long as it is getting done is all that matters for our future. 

Brings up a good point.  USF cannot back out now.   If they stop this effort they will lose a lot of fans and momentum. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What does it matter now? As long as it is getting done is all that matters for our future. 

I thought you had said previously it would not happen in your lifetime?  I will hate to see you go so young but still very excited about the new stadium.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I thought you had said previously it would not happen in your lifetime?  I will hate to see you go so young but still very excited about the new stadium.  

I don’t recall ever saying that relative to the stadium. Indeed all of my posts regarding the stadium has been 100% in support. The only time I said anything won’t happen in our lifetime is FB or MBB national championship. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Nice timing on the 100th day since the initial statement

image.png

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I was one that questioned whether we'd see one in my lifetime.  Of course it isn't built yet.  And I was seriously taking a year off from season tickets. Signing day has squashed that. We'll re-up.

time will crawl GIF
the official gif of USF football since Quinton Flowers

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I was one that questioned whether we'd see one in my lifetime.  Of course it isn't built yet.  And I was seriously taking a year off from season tickets. Signing day has squashed that. We'll re-up.

I am confident NEB has said it numerous times however far too lazy to go look for it.  Happy to hear you will be back, we have optimism around the program which is absolutely amazing because we have been a dumpster fire for the past few years,  next year our ship will come in, just wait until next year.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

June huh? Anyone still believe this wasn't a reaction to realignment and them getting caught with their pants down?

Whatever the catalyst was it is good. Prob a combo of things but the B12 snub was prob the real slap in the face. Kinda a Put up or Shut up and move on down the road scenario. Glad to see all the positive movement and attitudes starting to shine through our grief haze.