• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Current Fans Need to be Recruiters FOR MORE FANS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,351
  • Days Won:  25

14 hours ago, Leviathan said:

Why not just turn USF football into a multilevel marketing organization? I've heard those are popular in Florida.

Could we fund a stadium with it, if we don't get caught?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Could we fund a stadium with it, if we don't get caught?

You can fund a stadium with it as long as you get caught afterward and we lose 2 scholarships as punishment.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On 12/2/2021 at 9:16 AM, Outlaw said:

This sound great, but I can't even give my tickets away for friends to come to the games. WE need a fun and exciting product to get people in the seat. We are losing and aren't scoring many points. Hard to draw new fans to that on HOPE with no evidence to back up we are turning a corner. Go bulls and go CJS.

Come for the tailgating, and don't expect successful college football. That's been my pitch for giving way my extra tickets. It's been quite effective for me.

• Go Bulls! 1

8 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Come for the tailgating, and don't expect successful college football. That's been my pitch for giving way my extra tickets. It's been quite effective for me.

Hard to convince people to drive an hour both ways and okay gas/parking to sober up during embarrassment after embarrassment at home. Let's hope CjS turns this around improves the defense drastically  on the field and improves the offense efficiency. Our passing game needs a lot of work  and the running game is very inconsistent.  The oline and dline  were both below average. The transfers and recruits on the dline should be but the online seems to be content bringing back a below average to bad online which is odd. We need to recruit oline and get transfers that are upgrades on it just as bad. I mean they are big but slow and below average skill wise. It has bringing them back but we need talent to push some of them to backups. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

42 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Hard to convince people to drive an hour both ways and okay gas/parking to sober up during embarrassment after embarrassment at home. Let's hope CjS turns this around improves the defense drastically  on the field and improves the offense efficiency. Our passing game needs a lot of work  and the running game is very inconsistent.  The oline and dline  were both below average. The transfers and recruits on the dline should be but the online seems to be content bringing back a below average to bad online which is odd. We need to recruit oline and get transfers that are upgrades on it just as bad. I mean they are big but slow and below average skill wise. It has bringing them back but we need talent to push some of them to backups. 

Such a Negative Nancy. 😆Are you fun at parties?

Edited by Paisa el Toro
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Such a Negative Nancy. 😆Are you fun at parties?

Nah I just shoot straight no fluff. I like to social drink and it is more fun than watching Tulane embarrass us.

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Nah I just shoot straight no fluff. I like to social drink and it is more fun than watching Tulane embarrass us.

You’re still here and still a fan…that’s what matters most. We are going to turn this **** around man and you will feel proud 🤘🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You’re still here and still a fan…that’s what matters most.

Not to be crass but what matters most is if he's doing whatever he can financially to help build the program, not just posting on a message board.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not to be crass but what matters most is if he's doing whatever he can financially to help build the program, not just posting on a message board.

Yes I renewed and donated to  USF Athletics, the IPF fund earlier in the year, and 5 dollars for every win that I stated before the beginning of the season. Am I a huge donor no, but I did give a few hundred dollars besides season tickets. Not much more I can do, but I am not giving anymore  besides season tickets until I results on the field and the university stepping up  financially supporting with OCS and supporting USF athletics mainly football. I just want us to start winning and not accepting losing anymore.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yes I renewed and donated to  USF Athletics, the IPF fund earlier in the year, and 5 dollars for every win that I stated before the beginning of the season. Am I a huge donor no, but I did give a few hundred dollars besides season tickets. Not much more I can do, but I am not giving anymore  besides season tickets until I results on the field and the university stepping up  financially supporting with OCS and supporting USF athletics mainly football. I just want us to start winning and not accepting losing anymore.

Every bit helps. Lots of small donors make a large donor. We will turn this around! 

• Like 1