• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protocol for Tulane game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

21 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Was trying to find the bag policy for the Mrs for the Tulane game and came across this page.  Details covid policies and allows the 12 x 12 x 6 clear bags.

https://tulanegreenwave.com/sports/2021/8/19/2021-covid-19-protocols.aspx

Have fun and stay safe.  Sorry we will miss the chance to share a gumbo with you this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

I will miss it this year but I figure there is more chance of getting Hep C on any given night on Bourbon Street than contracting COVID.  Just use the traditional Nawlin's preventative and sterilize everything with lots and lots of alcohol consumption.

I can't tell yet if you are scaring me from going to a future Tulane game or not.  🤔

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,671
  • Days Won:  424

20 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

The question is which which things do you love more and where you want your money to go.  

I’d love watching the Bulls more than I love not breathing through a mask for several hours or not having to show a document. I guess I understand that people may have other priorities. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I’d love watching the Bulls more than I love not breathing through a mask for several hours or not having to show a document. I guess I understand that people may have other priorities. 

Yep!  They do.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,894
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No mask necessary for the game, just show a vax card.  I normally would agree with you but the last few years have given me pause. If I wanted to go I would show a vax card but have been to 4 different games in the last 6 weeks and miss my recliner and couch. I plan to get reacquainted with them while drinking over the next couple of weekends.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I live in a glass house so no judgement, thanks for making me realize I am a selfish ass for my lack of recent volunteer activity 😀nice work Gator, way to represent your homeland. 

You didnt say anything wrong about Mcdonalds. Its horrible food...that i still eat lol and one day plan on cutting out my diet.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

No mask necessary for the game, just show a vax card.  I normally would agree with you but the last few years have given me pause. If I wanted to go I would show a vax card but have been to 4 different games in the last 6 weeks and miss my recliner and couch. I plan to get reacquainted with them while drinking over the next couple of weekends.

Pretty sure I read that in there too.  I'll have my card and it is on my phone as well.  May have put it in the cloud as well. Should check that.

3 hours ago, SilverBull said:

Have fun and stay safe.  Sorry we will miss the chance to share a gumbo with you this year.

We'll catch up eventually.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,894
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure I read that in there too.  I'll have my card and it is on my phone as well.  May have put it in the cloud as well. 

You have no idea what the cloud is old man, you are still on dial-up.😀

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure I read that in there too.  I'll have my card and it is on my phone as well. 

Mask requirement no longer as of 2 weeks ago...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Went in 2017 and nothing really stood out to me either. It’s on campus and theirs so there’s the redeeming value. 

My impression was it is proof one can build a minimalistic stadium which is fairly decent, did not feel like it was going to fall apart,and actually had a few amenities including working water fountains. I would hope something similar would be the base model, if you will. The sightlines seemed to be good throughout which is important.