• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protocol for Tulane game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

31 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

My impression was it is proof one can build a minimalistic stadium which is fairly decent, did not feel like it was going to fall apart,and actually had a few amenities including working water fountains. I would hope something similar would be the base model, if you will. The sightlines seemed to be good throughout which is important.

I think their stadium would be perfect on USF's campus exactly as is with 5-10K more seats.  It was super intimate and you felt very close to the field from anywhere.  It appears to have been built for football only with not much room in the corners or sides to fit a full size soccer field, but I could be wrong.  All green seating, some benches with backs and some chairs.  I thought it was done really well.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You have no idea what the cloud is old man, you are still on dial-up.😀

I really wanted to tell you get off my lawn old man. I keep an inventory of my wine and liquor on the cloud so I can always check to see what I need when I'm in a liquor store. You know, important stuff.