• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protocol for Tulane game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,715
  • Days Won:  109

16 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

The stadium and the area around it are similar to what you might see in Ivy league areas. Old stately homes, tree lined walks. They control it pretty good. Better to get the permit parking pass it works out better-closer. Last time we were there people were friendly. Now, reality is...area off a few blocks and you could poss run into a problem. We have always stayed at an RV/Marina about 8 miles from the stadium and taken a cab. Walking around late at night?? Ha...

We aren't going this time due to all the prolonged plague crap going on. Maybe someday it will change?? BS

The stadium itself is fine. Nothing stands out about it other than when the team has to walk through the concourse to get on and off the field.  Police/security block off the fans from moving until everyone clears off the field. Maybe a 5 to 10 minute delay but just haven't seen that anywhere else. This was for the visitor side, don't know about the other.  Kind of remember lines for bathrooms but may be confusing it with another place.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

The stadium itself is fine. Nothing stands out about it other than when the team has to walk through the concourse to get on and off the field.  Police/security block off the fans from moving until everyone clears off the field. Maybe a 5 to 10 minute delay but just haven't seen that anywhere else. This was for the visitor side, don't know about the other.  Kind of remember lines for bathrooms but may be confusing it with another place.

What stood out to me was walking up to the stadium and seeing the Glazer name plastered on the side.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,899
  • Days Won:  67

46 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I was buying food for some volunteers for a donation drive for Haiti lol I dont touch fast food in New Orleans b/c the local spots are better. But Ill have an occasional Big Mac....guilty pleasure.

I live in a glass house so no judgement, thanks for making me realize I am a selfish ass for my lack of recent volunteer activity 😀nice work Gator, way to represent your homeland. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

43 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Went in 2017 and nothing really stood out to me either. It’s on campus and theirs so there’s the redeeming value. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

17 hours ago, Rizman said:

Reason I am not going.  They can suck their covid policy.

If you let The Man dictate you not doing something you love, supporting the Bulls, The Man wins ….

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,099
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If you let The Man dictate you not doing something you love, supporting the Bulls, The Man wins ….

The question is which which things do you love more and where you want your money to go.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

56 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Tough to get to the beer window if your on the wrong side of the player parade. That is odd. It's an ok stadium easy to get around. Last time there we were all on the curve at the end zone. Good old QF scored and came and played to the fans. Of course, away game USF fans can be louder than the home team fans at times. Hey, it's Nawlin's it is what it is. Eat Drink and go find Mary...

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Soooo... A picture on my phone of vaccine card, is that good enough, or do they need the actual card?  Plus, can I smuggle in my bell to the stadium?   Guessing they do not have the RJS metal detectors?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,099
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Soooo... A picture on my phone of vaccine card, is that good enough, or do they need the actual card?

LOL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Rizman said:

You might want to go to the game like this.

IDaCqTYY_400x400.jpg

I will miss it this year but I figure there is more chance of getting Hep C on any given night on Bourbon Street than contracting COVID.  Just use the traditional Nawlin's preventative and sterilize everything with lots and lots of alcohol consumption.