• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need UCF game advice.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Stay home and watch the game on tv. 

Already bought my tickets. We are definitely going. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Nick Carroll said:

Already bought my tickets. We are definitely going. 

Don’t park in the parking garages. Last time we got stuck in traffic for over an hour. It’s not as bad as everyone says it is, just wasn’t something I’d want to do more than once. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

I had been in attendance for every game of the USF/ucf series up through 2018.  I missed 2019, and I didn't go to last year's game due to the COVID restrictions.  As far as this year's game, you couldn't pay me enough to watch our crapfest team play in their stadium amongst their obnoxious fans.  I will be mighty comfortable on my nice plush couch watching us on Black Friday.  More power to you if you can stand those clowns.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

Still on the fence here. Have to rally the troops. As for the parking and a trailer, most of that parking will already be taken up by their Alumni/boosters in the gold zones. Im sure for a fee you could find a spot though.

We usually go early park up at the church off McCulloch (if that is still a thing)

Travel and Parking

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

Still on the fence here. Have to rally the troops. As for the parking and a trailer, most of that parking will already be taken up by their Alumni/boosters in the gold zones. Im sure for a fee you could find a spot though.

We usually go early park up at the church off McCulloch (if that is still a thing)

Travel and Parking

We usually have a good time. I have mistakenly done the garage before and I choose not to this time. We have parked near campus and hung out with some friends that are UCiF fans. Had a good tailgate. We might do that again this year. I was mostly curious to see if there was a place on or near campus that is where the Bulls fans show up. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

16 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

We usually have a good time. I have mistakenly done the garage before and I choose not to this time. We have parked near campus and hung out with some friends that are UCiF fans. Had a good tailgate. We might do that again this year. I was mostly curious to see if there was a place on or near campus that is where the Bulls fans show up. 

Given the number of fans who are attending HOME games, I would say the chances of finding a parking lot with more than a handful of USF fans is probably slim to none.  If they aren't driving to RayJay, they aren't making the trip to Oviedo on a holiday.

You might have a good time with people you know and UCF strangers... but this is the wrong year to ask "where is everyone parking".  Heh.

Enjoy the tailgate and the game!!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

Haven't missed one yet, don't plan to start now. @FazaUSF could tell you where to set up. It's quite a hike across campus from where he was last time. Me, pack a post game cooler and enjoy a cold one while waiting, same as RayJay.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

Hello out there. I usually bring my tailgate trailer to USF games. I have a question regarding Tailgaiting the UCF game. 

1. is there a place where it is mostly USF fans tailgating? 

2. is there room to park a truck with a trailer attached for tailgating or should I leave the trailer at home? 

Yep, I would leave the trailer at home. Yes, there is a visiting team tailgate area, let see if I can locate a campus map and note where I have seen USF fans gather before.

• Like 1