• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need UCF game advice.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Yes, a large group of us usually tailgates in lot B10 & B11, which appear to be "Closed" in the map that footnfan1 posted above, but "free parking" in the one bull2saintleo posted below, which I tend to believe is correct - we have never had to pay to park there. Yes, it is out of the way, and a bit of a hike. But it guarantees we can have a nice little party all to ourselves without exposing us to the *terrible* shenanigans of UCF fans drunken and sober from over the years. There is MUCH lower risk of your vehicle being vandalized upon your return. It also means Bulls fans can arrive in staggered fashion and still park with other Bulls fans, as opposed to being broken up by a bunch of UCF fans that arrive between USF fans arriving. 

Link from 2019 UCF Tailgate post: 

Edited by FazaUSF
correct lot
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

@FazaUSF and anyone else, Here is the 2021 map for reference.  I believe when I went one time I parked in the area around H3/H4.

ucf-gameday-parking-map.jpg

Edited by bull2saintleo

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

Yep B10/11 is where i saw everyone in 2019.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, bull2saintleo said:

@FazaUSF and anyone else, Here is the 2021 map for reference.  I believe when I went one time I parked in the area around H3/H4.

ucf-gameday-parking-map.jpg

So many buildings for learning how to bag groceries and be a mall cop…

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

22 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

Hello out there. I usually bring my tailgate trailer to USF games. I have a question regarding Tailgaiting the UCF game. 

1. is there a place where it is mostly USF fans tailgating? 

2. is there room to park a truck with a trailer attached for tailgating or should I leave the trailer at home? 

Just say no to the trailer.   Rent a car and when you walk to the stadium do not wear USF clothing..   Take out extra insurance on the car.

😀

Edited by Rizman
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Rizman said:

Just say no to the trailer.   Rent a car and when you walk to the stadium do not wear USF clothing..   Take out extra insurance on the car.

😀

Agree with no to the trailer but wear the USF gear proudly, (or as proud as you can considering the state of the program).  I would not hide nor shy away from a bunch of ignorant rednecks.  My only recommendation is to leave early if we are taking a beating, no need to subject yourself to the abuse both on and off the field.  

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

I too, have gone each year of the series.  I have tailgated with ucf people and USF people.   Aside from the idiot drunk students (Which we have at our games), it's a good time.  I would leave trailer at home.  I do not think this game will be attended by ucfers as much as in the past, and of course we will not represent very well either.  The stadium may reach 1/2 capacity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

7 minutes ago, T-Man said:

I too, have gone each year of the series.  I have tailgated with ucf people and USF people.   Aside from the idiot drunk students (Which we have at our games), it's a good time.  I would leave trailer at home.  I do not think this game will be attended by ucfers as much as in the past, and of course we will not represent very well either.  The stadium may reach 1/2 capacity.

You mean the former national champs won't see out a home game?  Can't believe that. They should all not go visit their families for Thanksgiving in order to watch them play their rivalry game.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

3 hours ago, T-Man said:

So my experience is while yes they are a bit overbearing it is usually good natured. I am a big guy though so I understand my experience may be different than others. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Agree with no to the trailer but wear the USF gear proudly, (or as proud as you can considering the state of the program).  I would not hide nor shy away from a bunch of ignorant rednecks.  My only recommendation is to leave early if we are taking a beating, no need to subject yourself to the abuse both on and off the field.  

Yeah It is a good idea to leave the trailer at home.