• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need UCF game advice.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Nick Carroll said:

So my experience is while yes they are a bit overbearing it is usually good natured. I am a big guy though so I understand my experience may be different than others. 

In my experience they have frosted tips in their hair.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

In my experience they have frosted tips in their hair.

It is so they look cool while making blizzards at Dairy Queen. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

I used to live in Orlando and still found the trip across town to UCF for USF events to be more trouble than it was worth.  Once at a baseball game the fans stole a wheel a USF cover and took it to the outfield during the game (cops fortunately shut that one down).  At another game hosted by one of my partners who is a UCF grad I saw a guy sprint about 25 yards and blindside a USF fan and tackle him from behind onto the concrete.   Though perhaps some of that pent up angst is dissipated now that they are beating us so soundly on the field and in program standing.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, SilverBull said:

Though perhaps some of that pent up angst is dissipated now that they are beating us so soundly on the field and in program standing.

Yeah it's hard to hate us at this point.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Yes, a large group of us usually tailgates in lot B10 & B11, which appear to be "Closed" in the map that footnfan1 posted above, but "free parking" in the one bull2saintleo posted below, which I tend to believe is correct - we have never had to pay to park there. Yes, it is out of the way, and a bit of a hike. But it guarantees we can have a nice little party all to ourselves without exposing us to the *terrible* shenanigans of UCF fans drunken and sober from over the years. There is MUCH lower risk of your vehicle being vandalized upon your return. It also means Bulls fans can arrive in staggered fashion and still park with other Bulls fans, as opposed to being broken up by a bunch of UCF fans that arrive between USF fans arriving. 

Link from 2019 UCF Tailgate post: 

Awesome lot and a great time here with everyone. For as long as I can remember we've tailgated here and it's a USF takeover in this area. Looking forward to it again this year, always one of the best tailgates when this comes around. Think I'm bringing the RV out this year the night before

• Upvote 2