• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

12 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Maybe Michael Kelly gets hired as Big 12 commissioner 

we would never get in if kelly was commissioner

On 3/30/2022 at 6:00 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Memphis has a long and glorious history of athletic violations. This cannot help them. 

i dont think that matters

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,559
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Returns next year!  I am hoping it looks and plays more like the NCAA instead of Madden.  NCAA always seemed more realistic to me.

Madden is not fun too me. The game feels so slow and clunky.

NCAA was always better than Madden. Maybe we can get a group season on the board with some of the others?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, smazza said:

we would never get in if kelly was commissioner

i dont think that matters

I don't think it helps them...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Madden is not fun too me. The game feels so slow and clunky.

NCAA was always better than Madden. Maybe we can get a group season on the board with some of the others?

Did that with a group from work.  We would pick a conference each of us drafting a team to start. Then we would play three seasons, or five, I don't remember.  Something like two or three games per week until we got tired.  Head to head games had to be live.  One guy would spend hours on the playbook, then substituting the optimum players for each play. Then a glitch would blow up the league file and he would get all upset. LOL

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,559
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Did that with a group from work.  We would pick a conference each of us drafting a team to start. Then we would play three seasons, or five, I don't remember.  Something like two or three games per week until we got tired.  Head to head games had to be live.  One guy would spend hours on the playbook, then substituting the optimum players for each play. Then a glitch would blow up the league file and he would get all upset. LOL

Yea, updating the depth charts to current years and swapping out the playbooks for custom ones usually cause our games to crash.

we did a service academy season where we could play any playbook we wanted against CPU, but when we played each other we all had to play the triple option. Those games were some how shootouts. No one could stop the triple option, that was probably the most fun we had

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Yea, updating the depth charts to current years and swapping out the playbooks for custom ones usually cause our games to crash.

we did a service academy season where we could play any playbook we wanted against CPU, but when we played each other we all had to play the triple option. Those games were some how shootouts. No one could stop the triple option, that was probably the most fun we had

LOL.  We actually figured out a weird scenario where if someone saved the file before everyone had played their games that week, the league file would crash.  May not have been exactly it, but something like that.  Knew someone in a position to do something about it, and passed it along.  But then they shut down the game before they fixed the bug.  Life is weird.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

CFN Big12 expansion article mentions taking USF plus MW teams...

USATSI_16733427-2.jpg?w=640

The Big 12 lost its two stars and made up for it with a smart expansion move. Now it needs to do more. 22 College Football Thoughts for 2022, No. 15

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,475
  • Days Won:  13

Boise State is planning a lot of work on their "athletic village" ... now I know a lot of people here think that former AD Doug Woolard made a lot of mistakes... and I agree he made more than a few.  But one of his major accomplishments is the groundwork done for the Muma Center and three new stadiums on campus... work that isn't needed at USF now.

01_Aerial_Social.jpg?preset=large.social

Following a complete venue assessment of all Bronco Athletics facilities, including a current condition analysis, AECOM's sports practice has provided Boise State...

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

2 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Boise State is planning a lot of work on their "athletic village" ... now I know a lot of people here think that former AD Doug Woolard made a lot of mistakes... and I agree he made more than a few.  But one of his major accomplishments is the groundwork done for the Muma Center and three new stadiums on campus... work that isn't needed at USF now.

01_Aerial_Social.jpg?preset=large.social

Following a complete venue assessment of all Bronco Athletics facilities, including a current condition analysis, AECOM's sports practice has provided Boise State...

whew. Us, Boise, Memphis, and SMU have all announced some serious athletic investments since missing out on the first round of expansion. Turning into an arms race

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,475
  • Days Won:  13

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

whew. Us, Boise, Memphis, and SMU have all announced some serious athletic investments since missing out on the first round of expansion. Turning into an arms race

image.jpeg.1210784ea266f0325661b37c0c1b5cf9.jpeg