• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Gotta hope they show up and pay parking and concessions, merchandise.

That's going to be primarily CAG's, hopefully, job .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

NCAA needs to fix the money problem. Salary cap and even distribution amoung all teams.

The faster they keep the larger teams in check the better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

20 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

Big day tomorrow with the USF luncheon. Hopefully some info is leaked 

so no leaks at the luncheon?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

NCAA needs to fix the money problem. Salary cap and even distribution amoung all teams.

NCAA is done, at least for football oversight. This is why all of this is happening because the teams were tired of all the rules being placed over them by the NCAA. Pandora’s box has been opened and there is no going back. The top ‘x’ amount of teams that are making money now are going to ensure that they keep making the money and no one else will be able to unless they are invited.

• Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

Didn't realize how the CFP distributions will be paid out. That entire system is a sham lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Meanwhile, not a single peep in Tallahassee about FSU's next move. Nothing. Even some friends I have that are close to the program know nothing. Either it's the best FSU has ever kept a secret, or my prognostication that FSU's barking last week was nothing more than posturing is coming true. Two more years in the ACC unless notice is given within the next four days. 

If nothing happens with the ACC this year, it might actually benefit USF by giving us more time to get our stuff in order. I'd prefer to be in a stronger position when the 💩 hits the fan. In two years, maybe we'll be up, and Tulane, SMU, and Memphis might be down. Who knows.

And honestly, we don't know whether the ACC will bleed only a little (lose a couple of schools) or gush all over the kitchen floor like a slaughtered pig (PAC-12). The goal is to have options, and the more we win and improve donations/NIL/attendance, the more options we'll have. 

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, 2000bull said:

Not much to tell. More information to come in the fall. Players seem to be excited. Did get a quick word with Dukes. He said, “Remember my name.”  Seemed extremely confident.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

44 minutes ago, 2000bull said:

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

59 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

The 1984 case NCAA v Oklahoma Board of Regents would prevent that from happening.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

37 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Meanwhile, not a single peep in Tallahassee about FSU's next move. Nothing. Even some friends I have that are close to the program know nothing. Either it's the best FSU has ever kept a secret, or my prognostication that FSU's barking last week was nothing more than posturing is coming true. Two more years in the ACC unless notice is given within the next four days. 

If nothing happens with the ACC this year, it might actually benefit USF by giving us more time to get our stuff in order. I'd prefer to be in a stronger position when the 💩 hits the fan. In two years, maybe we'll be up, and Tulane, SMU, and Memphis might be down. Who knows.

And honestly, we don't know whether the ACC will bleed only a little (lose a couple of schools) or gush all over the kitchen floor like a slaughtered pig (PAC-12). The goal is to have options, and the more we win and improve donations/NIL/attendance, the more options we'll have. 

I am hoping that Golesh is great enough to suceed; and IF hired away. USF can finally pick the RIGHT coach to follow up. 

This program (albeit young) has never been able to string consecutive successful coaches.