• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

we'd be better off focusing on getting in the Big 10 than the Big 12. The Big 12 will be dead within the next few years anyways once Oklahoma and Texas leave especially once the tv contracts are up for renegotiation for the P5 conferences.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Didn't L'ville "announce" that they were leaving before the got the official invite? IF UC told the AAC they're leaving, then the two year clock starts now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

we'd be better off focusing on getting in the Big 10 than the Big 12. The Big 12 will be dead within the next few years anyways once Oklahoma and Texas leave especially once the tv contracts are up for renegotiation for the P5 conferences.

They should add a school in between their main region and add USF with that. We have more hype than any other G5 conference right now other then Houston. I'm still a little confused as to how a p5 conference doesn't want us per say. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

For Gods sake, this is MHver3 you're talking about. Stop taking this clown seriously. :facepalm:

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

14 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

For Gods sake, this is MHver3 you're talking about. Stop taking this clown seriously. :facepalm:

Everybody loves drama

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

28 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

He calls himself, The Dude (of WV).  Now, that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from.  But there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make any sense.  And a lot about where he lived likewise.  I guess that's why I found the place so darn crappy.  They call Morgantown the "city dump of the Appalachians."  I found it to be quite like that, exactly.  But I'll allow there are some nice folks there.  'Course, I can't say I've seen London.  And I've never been to France.  And I've never seen no queen in her damned undies.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

You know, if things go down like that, adding 2 now and 2 after the season, then that puts USF in a very good position.  We win the AAC, get the playoffs or access bowl, and we will vault to the top of the G5 for expansion in most people's eyes.

We should have a huge increase in attendance this year, and hopefully take full advantage of it on the field.

Go Bulls, and beat FSU!

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

You guys that are still positive need to prepare yourselves for us being the one left behind. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

Finally, practice starts tomorrow. Who wants to make a new thread that ACTUALLY talks about the team, instead of expansion? This was a nice way to somewhat take away the suck of the off season, but jeesh, this topic is so dull by now. This is officially my last post on this trash thread. You guys can get it to 1,000 without me!

Edited by NavyUSFGuy

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

Just pitching in my part to get to 1,000 pages.  No further information or comment...

Carry on...