• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

7 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

But we can all do #2...

Just finished...   Cup of coffee + 30 mins on TBP = Code Brown

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Just finished...   Cup of coffee + 30 mins on TBP = Code Brown

My equation is usually

cup of coffee + 30 min on the can = TBP

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

It seems we need CWT to get our fan base out of a losing mentality like he did the players. Unfortunately TBP'ers don't graduate and move on...:roflmao:

Go back and check our average attendance around 2007. Remember we haven't been playing FB that long. If we have another winning year like last year, I would expect getting back to nice attendance numbers. I also don't expect large swings in records with CWT recruiting prowess. The only thing that concerns me is keeping a coaching staff together w/the current budget.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, TimBulla said:

Dang, you guys are acting just like when we go into the 4th quarter with a lead... "Oh, we are going to lose this. I can see it now."

You read all the idiotic posts from 2 bit writers all over the Internet guessing out of their butt and you take it to heart.

WE HAVE A VERY STRONG SHOT AT A B12 INVITE.

I do believe that. For all the positive things that have been mentioned.

And to hear Steve Douchebag talk about if we got in. We'd be doormats for the Longhorns and Sooners. Which is total bull**it. TCU haven't been a doormat of the B12. We've shown that we can fill a stadium. We've shown we can be competitive. There's plenty of talent here in Florida to build a top notch program. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

Right.  FWIW, I'm expecting a whole lot of silence from USF regarding expansion until a decision is finally made by the Big XII to expand or not.  I think the press release that USF intends to publish will probably rehash what they said the last time - "we want to compete at the highest levels, positioning ourselves for success, we're actively monitoring all opportunities that are in the best interest of the school," etc.  I'm not sure how anyone could interpret quiet negotiations as "not quite working out" - how could we really know until decisions are made?

I wasn't interpreting it as not working out - Just simply wondering why they they feel the need to say something now. As a couple of other have pointed out, maybe it's just a matter of trying ease some  minds about the process.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are out, until we are not

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, bulldozier1 said:

And to hear Steve Douchebag talk about if we got in. We'd be doormats for the Longhorns and Sooners. Which is total bull**it.

He is the very worst element of talk radio .... saying stupid **** just to piss people off. The sad, and telling, part is how successful that element usually is.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

32 minutes ago, TimBulla said:

It's the last round of dodge ball selection. All the kids are fat. We are sucking in our gut and smiling.

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

13 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

If they come out with the public pandering maybe.

The ECU Athletics Twitter account just posted about how they'd make a great travel partner for West Virginia with all the areas the Big XII is in colored purple, and Joey Knight was responding to that when he said he'd expect a USF statement sometime soon. I'd be disappointed if we came out with something even close to that publicly, but I don't think that will be the case.

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN 17h17 hours ago

Define excellent RT @ECUAthletics: Looks like @ECUAthletics would be an excellent travel partner along w/@WVUSports!