• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some fans yelling at players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

TDS reporting that fans were telling the players they suck as they were leaving the field. I really hope this is hyperbole and is not true. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I’ve never booed players, but in my younger days I booed coaches. Now I just vent and post how much they suck on here 😀

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

TDS reporting that fans were telling the players they suck as they were leaving the field. I really hope this is hyperbole and is not true. 

This is absolutely pathetic if true. These “fans” should be ashamed to yell at 18-22 year olds who are doing their best.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

It’s so weird that people think that if they go around saying on the internet, on the radio, on YouTube and in newspapers that the players are trash and make it impossible for the paid professionals to reasonably do even the smallest semblance of their job that makes you the good reasonable fan but if heaven forbid their toxic narrative spills into real life they clutch their pearls. Every single CJS white knight gave birth to the yelling at the players, that’s the fruit of their narrative. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

Sorry but I just don't trust TDS anymore. I'm sure they are exaggerating here to put a negative spin on the game or fans or whatever. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Days Won:  0

I'm guessing anyone yelling at 18-22 year old kids aren't real Bulls fans.  Probably better to say entitled game attendees.  Some people think if they buy a ticket they are allowed to act like garbage.  I didn't see it today, but I remember a few games last season seeing / hearing people near the tunnel yelling at players.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

10 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm guessing anyone yelling at 18-22 year old kids aren't real Bulls fans.  Probably better to say entitled game attendees.  Some people think if they buy a ticket they are allowed to act like garbage.  I didn't see it today, but I remember a few games last season seeing / hearing people near the tunnel yelling at players.

Sadly, as much as we don't want to acknowledge it, they are Bulls fans (short for fanatics) ...... that are just loser ********. Thankfully I doubt we have many like that but it's ******* embarrassing as a fellow fan to have the players have to go through that after a game like that.

Besides, as a real college football fan that doesn't like the way the game ends, you don't boo your own players, you throw trash and golf balls at the opposing team and head coach ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’ve never booed players, but in my younger days I booed coaches. Now I just vent and post how much they suck on here 😀

Good free therapy

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

It's happening all over the country. Fan's out of control. Rude. For some reason these new young ones think they are so entitled that they can do whatever, whenever to whomever w/o any repercussions. Great testament to their upbringing or lack thereof....Knock a few of them on their ass and it might help steer to a better path in life. Same on the streets, mob mentality.   Watched the Memphis game the other night, after a good play or score the camera panned the crowd celebration, this guy in a cowboy hat in the 1st row looked and then gave the camera the finger. He appeared older than the ones around him. I bet Memphis was proud. Just an overabundance of look-at-me jackasses in the newer gens.