• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some fans yelling at players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

9 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

It's happening all over the country. Fan's out of control. Rude. For some reason these new young ones think they are so entitled that they can do whatever, whenever to whomever w/o any repercussions. Great testament to their upbringing or lack thereof....Knock a few of them on their ass and it might help steer to a better path in life. Same on the streets, mob mentality.   Watched the Memphis game the other night, after a good play or score the camera panned the crowd celebration, this guy in a cowboy hat in the 1st row looked and then gave the camera the finger. He appeared older than the ones around him. I bet Memphis was proud. Just an overabundance of look-at-me jackasses in the newer gens. 

not  just fans but regular people not affiliated with sports

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

13 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

TDS reporting that fans were telling the players they suck as they were leaving the field. I really hope this is hyperbole and is not true. 

I've never seen that before. It's always aimed at the coaches.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

41 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I've never seen that before. It's always aimed at the coaches.

They're all going off together so it's probably pretty hard to differentiate ..... bottom line, though, it's a low class, ********, ****head move no matter what.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm guessing anyone yelling at 18-22 year old kids aren't real Bulls fans.  Probably better to say entitled game attendees.  Some people think if they buy a ticket they are allowed to act like garbage.  I didn't see it today, but I remember a few games last season seeing / hearing people near the tunnel yelling at players.

I was one who told Chuck what I thought of him at halftime of the SMU game a couple of years back. BUUUUTTT I was not there yesterday so it wasn’t me.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

If anyone needs to be booed it is the head coach and oc. The players have it their all to be letdown by terrible coaching decisions yet again. This pattern isn't new and seems to be a culture now by the coaching staff. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

16 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If anyone needs to be booed it is the head coach and oc. The players have it their all to be letdown by terrible coaching decisions yet again. This pattern isn't new and seems to be a culture now by the coaching staff. 

Except when they fumbled to give Tulsa a maybe game changing gimmee td right before half ..... and made a boneheaded play to wipe a possible game changing td off the board.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Booing is ignorant and low class regardless of who it is directed at.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

shoe throwing GIF

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

Booing is ignorant and low class regardless of who it is directed at.

I was saying it is right but when I guy gets paid millions to be be a failure at beating fbs trading two seasons in a row that is where the frustrations should be aimed. The players need coaches to develop them and put them in the best situations to win. The play calling, lack of noticeable improvement  on both sides of the ball minus a few players,and the lack of urgency to get a fbs win is a major concern. I didn't see cjs jumping in the huddle timeout and yelling at the boys to get the f****** yard and the win. I didn't see him when or Spencer motivatimg  and Ampang the boys on d to shut them down either. I see guys just going along with the status quo and collecting checks. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Except when they fumbled to give Tulsa a maybe game changing gimmee td right before half ..... and made a boneheaded play to wipe a possible game changing td off the board.

Yep. A 99 yard drive allowed isn't on the OC.